Imagine #6-Alaric

He thinks he's to old and not good enough for you:

You walked in your shared apartment with Alaric and slipped your shoes off walking into the kitchen and grabbing an apple. You thought that Ric would be home by now but there was no sign of him anywhere.

"Ric? Are you here?" You yelled though the house. After he didn't answer you decided to call him because you were worried. After the phone rang twice he answered.

"Y/n?" He asked, sadness laced in his voice.

"Alaric, where are you?" You asked worriedly

"I'm at the Salvatore's, why?" He asked curiously

You used your vampire speed to speed over to the Salvatore's then hung up and knocked on the door. You heard some whispers then some moving around then Stefan answered the door.

"Hey Stef, can I talk to Alaric?" You asked putting your hand on your hip.

"Um ya sure, he's up in the spare room." He said pointing up the stairs.

You thanked him then ran up the stairs with your vamp speed. You silently opened the door and walked in.

"Damon, I said I don't need a-" he paused when his eyes met yours.

"Ric, what's wrong?" You asked walking closer to the bed.

"Y/n I can't talk about it." He said looking away from you. You slipped your shoes off again and climbed into the bed with him.

"Ric, look at me." You said in a stern yet gentle voice. "What's wrong, did I do something wrong?" You asked a little hurt. He put his hand on your cheek and gave you a small smile.

"It's not like that it's that I want you to be with someone who can give you it all and even have looks." He let one tear fall down his cheek and you looked him in the eyes

"Alaric, there is no one in this entire world that could replace you. I love you and only you no one else would be able to keep a smile on my face and look as hot as you do." You smirked

"I love you too." He said then pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

"Are you sure I'm not too old for you." He looked into your eyes then you giggled.

"Ric, I'm almost as old as an original, I I'm so much older than you." You said pulling him into a hug.

"I love you y/n." He said holding you as if he wouldn't let go.

"I love you too Ric." You said holding him almost as tight.