Imagine#1-Damon

How you met Damon:

You were walking through the forest by yourself thinking it was a great idea to go alone, you were a little tipsy just coming from the grill and all. Suddenly you felt a cold swish of air behind you so you turned around and nobody was there so you kept walking. You were getting tired so you found a tree and slid down it and took a couple deep breaths, when there was suddenly a figure standing infront of you. "You know it can be dangerous for people like you out here alone." The man with dirty blond hair and a huge grin planted on his perfect face said. "Ya it can so why are you here?" You said sassily to the man, he chuckled and sent his hand down for you to take. You grabbed his hand and pulled yourself off the ground."Stefan Salvatore, pleasure to meet you." He said with a smile." Y/n y/l/n" you said with a suspicious grin."Well y/n I'm sorry to have to do this but well I'm not actually sorry." He said before going all vampire and pushing your head to the side where he gets a perfect view of your neck, just before he stuck his fangs into your soft flesh two hands gripped his head and snapped his neck. You saw the man who snapped stefan's neck he had raven black hair and the most gorgeous eyes you've ever seen."Sorry about that, Damon Salvatore I'm not usually the good one unless he has something I want." He said smirking and planting a kiss on your hand, you blushed a bit at his actions " Y/n Y/l/n pleasure to meet you Damon." You said with a smile, he looked into your eyes" Forget what just happened and only remember that you were going home and bumped into me and we exchanged numbers." He finished compelling you he picked Stefan up and sped off. You looked around and saw nobody so you kept walking until you reached your house, and you knew that wasn't the last time you would see Damon Salvatore.