Olivia Pope

Kenya POV-

I heard feet coming up the stairs and I knew it was only one person. The one person that had keys to our house besides me and O. The one person that I needed in this moment because my mind was running in a million directions and I didn't know which way to go.

No one can prepare you for these moments. The moments where your husband is vilified in the media. People
Are blowing up your phone. Seas of media outside your house day and night just waiting for you to come out to ascend upon you. All the while you have a small baby, who is scared of the noise and is cranky.

"And why are you not down at the jail where our checks are about to be yanked right from under us?" Brandon appeared in my door way, with an Olivia Pope like suit and fur.

Livy lit up to see her godfather/uncle and had the nerve to try to crawl to him.

"How are you darling?" He picked her up. She clapped and rubbed her nose against his.

He kissed her and rubbed her head.

"Go down there and get Odell." Brandon told me.

I was silent.

"Kenya Yvette Morris-Beckham go get our meal ticket please. I got Livy."

"I can't I managed to say."

Brandon whipped his head so far left, it might have come off if it wasnt connected to his body.

"Excuse me? Bitch your husband is sitting in jail because some thirsty ass bitch who wanted to take your place lied, and you're not gonna go?"

"How do I know she lied?"

"Livy, now usually uncle B is a non-violent person but close your eyes real quick while I beat your mammy ass." He put her down and got a pillow and started playfully hitting me with it. Livy was thoroughly entertained, laughing and tried to reach for a small pillow and hit me too.

"Stop Brandon." I told him.

He kept going.

"Stop." I yelled.

It startled Livy how yelled I loud because she shook then started to cry.

"Bitch, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing just go." I got Livy and tried to calm her.

"Well bitch fuck you then. I left my fucking family to come here to support your ass. You are so fucking ungrateful. You know what Livy, let Uncle B leave before he has to molly wop this floor with your mama." He began to walk out.

"Don't go go." I broke down on Livy. "Please. I'm sorry."

Brandon stood there not facing me with his arms folded.

"I'm just confused Brandon."

"What is there to be confused about O is your husband."

"I know, but..." I paused. "When I was little  my grandfather molested me and no one believed it. When my dad left my mom and I stayed with her a little bit you know. I told my grandmother. And she made me feel bad for even telling her. Saying, how dare I? He was her husband that she had knew him 26 years. He was a good man, that took care of me and my mom when my dad left and she just got so angry. And she told my mother I wasn't ever allowed over here till I stopped telling lies about him. My mother tore her ass a new one. She was the only one that believed me. And we never spoke to them again. I just know How I  felt and I never want Livy or anyone to feel like that. For me not to believe them."

"Listen K, I'm sorry you had to go through that. I am." He sat on the bed and brought me close. "But you know Odell in and out. And if anything, he slapped her ass for coming on to him. Now that is our husband. I mean your husband."

I managed to let out a slight smile.

I do know Puerto Rico is considered apart of the US and they are considered US citzens. Save the correcting me bullshit and just go with the make believe story 🙄

"On top of that the bitch lying. Talking about PaPa raised a fighter. No Papa Puerto Rican ass raised a liar. I went down to immigration office. Look at this." He handed me a document.

It was an application filled out by Cristiana that listed both her parents as alive. And not only that, it had contact information for her parents.

"Papa finna get a call. And since she wanna be dramatic on tv, we gon bust her ass out on tv. Even if I got to go to Puerto Rico and bring his ass here myself." Brandon said.

I just shook my head and broke down again. "O called yesterday saying he needed me and hung up on him. He's never going to forgive me."

"That's why you gon take your ass to that jail and save our checks. Again, sell titties and ass. He'll forgive you."

Livy wiped my face.

"Love you Stink." I kissed her forehead.

"Love you B." I kissed his cheek.

"Whatever. Yall niggas gon have to put me on payroll. I stay coming through like Olivia Pope for you niggas."

"We appreciate you." I hurriedly got dress and went to get my baby.

So I saw the Zendaya and O snaps. I ship. Its better than the random beckies 😂😂. But I dont think they got nothing going on cause look at the pictures. He trying made hard not to touch her. Like so hard it makes him look uncomfortable. He leaning on the white dude 😂😂 just google
Or instagram. They are everywhere.

But did anybody see Shep on Zendaya snap. Lawd Jesus, young Shep boi, you growing on me boy.

As Ben would say, boy you look good 😂😂😂