They're All The Same

Odell POV-

"I think you should cover your titties." Khloe said eating her salad.

I chuckled. "Why? Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"No, you look like a Thot." She said sipping a glass of her wine. "This is not that. Which is why I'm dressed for the occasion."  Khloe was referring to how she covered up all the way up and dressed as casual as possible.

"  Khloe was referring to how she covered up all the way up and dressed as casual as possible

"And what is this occasion?" I eyed her.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head, eating her salad.  "I'm not stupid Odell. I know you love Kenya. You can see it in the way you look at her. How you interact with her. When we were on set.  You left the other day with her so quick without even telling me goodbye. Part of that maybe was her possessiveness. But the other part was you."

She looked at me. A little disappointment on her face.

"we already know you were going through problems and I'm not interested in being your backup." She went back to eating her food.

"I just came to have a thank you dinner. No strings attached. Not because I wanted you as my backup." I tried to look as sincere as possible.

She looked at me skeptical. "Where's Kenya?"

"I didn't come here to talk about her."

"This is what I'm talking about Odell. I have been around long enough to know what it is. And I'm not that type of girl. I know the media wants me to be. But I'm not."

"We aren't together anymore."

She looked at me not believing me.

"We're not. I found out she was pregnant and is planning to abort the baby. Although being a father is one of my biggest dreams next to football. There's no returning from that." I didn't look up eating my salad.

She sighed. "O I'm sorry. If anybody understands I do. I wanted a child more than anything. Couldn't have one and next thing I know Lamar is almost dead in a whorehouse. Life has a way of making you feel shitty doesn't it? Even if you do everything to love someone right."

I quickly wiped my tears away.

"I've been there. What hurts is not the act, but our stupidity to love someone so hard who doesn't reciprocate. I've been there." She held my hand.

"How about we forget dinner and just do something to take our minds off our broken hearts?" She looked at me.

I shook my head okay. We got up and got outta here.

Kenya POV-

My phone had like 30 missed calls from Brandon. I had fell asleep waiting for O to come home.

I scrolled through the text he sent me.

Best Frannn: Bitch look at this video.

I clicked on the video. It was video someone took of Odell going into Khloe's hotel room.

I knew she was s taying at this exclusive hotel in Manhattan. I got dressed as fast I could, and like a bat out of hell drove to that hotel.

"What room is Khloe Kardashian staying in?" I asked the lady at the front desk.

"We don't give out room information." She said looking in her computer.

"My fiancé is in one of these rooms with her, and I will knock on every fucking door until I find the right one. Now which room." I yelled.

"Ma'am lower your voice."

"I'm not lowering shit until you tell me
What room they are in."

"I told you I can't do that."

I looked around. It was late about 4 am. No one was out here but me and her. I slid her a sizable sum of money.

"Woman to woman. Please tell me."

She looked at the money, took it  and handed me a key with the number.

"This stays between us." She said.

I gave her a nod of approval and went to the room.

I used the key to get in. And I saw Odell asleep in the bed. I cut on the light and pulled the covers back and he just had on his underwear.

"Where is she?" I looked in the bathroom. She wasn't there.

"K, what are you doing?" O woke up panicked.

"Where is she?" I looked in the closet, under the bed. Every little crevice. Nothing.

"This is what you do to me? All because you're upset?"

"Kenya I can explain." O tried to get up.

I jumped on him and started hitting him with my fist as hard as I could. He eventually got me off and pinned me down.

"Get offa me." I yelled.

"K calm down." Blood from his lip, dripping on my face.

I kicked him in the balls as hard as I could. I left his sorry ass on the bed, grabbing on for dear life.

This is why I was so hard in the beginning. This is why I went so hard for my career. It would never betray me or cheat on me. Or leave me.

All this time I been trying to win back a relationship he didn't want. That's fine. Once this baby is gone, my only focus will be my career. He can have her and whatever skank he wanted.

That Good guy crap he was putting on, was straight bullshit. It was only a matter of time before his real
Character showed up.

Men are all the same. They eventually turn into my father. I slipped for a little bit, but no longer. ✌🏿️