Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen (Ace's POV)

What was I doing? Was any of it right? Was this supposed to be happening?

I should've been asking myself those questions in a way that referred to my future, not having sex with my wife's best friend and the uncle of my sons' boyfriends. Even so, they just ran around in circles in my head along with the mashed up thoughts I thought I'd never have concerning a man, especially Vic, but there they were. Thoughts like:

Does he feel good? He's kissing me like this is the last time he'd ever kiss me. Would this be the last time we ever got together like this? Probably... But something about it didn't quite feel like a one-night stand. It felt far too intimate for that.

"Ace, you're biting me." Vic's voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I looked down to see him pushing his tongue against his lip, now looking sore. I grimaced.

"Sorry." I said under my breath. He smiled faintly, but there was a touch of sadness to it and it tugged at my heartstrings. Enough so that I was diving down again, tasting his lips and tongue. I had a feeling I'd always remember this, whether I wanted to or not.

Of course, the situation wasn't as awful as I had always pictured it to be. I'd figured I'd get disgusted halfway through, after all, Vic was a man. He had nothing a woman had and at first, I was wondering how in the hell I was going to make this work, but it's like in the back of my mind, I knew how it worked. I knew it wasn't gross.

No. Vic was anything, but.

His skin was hot and smooth, touching mine as his hands rested on my shoulders, his soft dark hair a mess from rolling around on the bed. His cheeks were flushed and they only got redder when I ran my hand down his thigh, dipping my hand between his legs and cupping him. He ground his teeth together to keep from making any noises, but a gentle squeeze fixed that right away and he moaned, slumping back against the pillows.

I kept asking myself in the back of my mind. Was I doing this right?

I wasn't about to ask that out loud, though. I was already embarrassed enough. I didn't need to stomp on my dignity that much.

I ran my fingers along his groin, watching him writhe against the sheets. It was actually a little interesting to see this side of Vic. He was normally the composed uncle who seemed like a bit of a prude sometimes, but here he was. Lying on a bed and mewling, his toes curling and his fingertips digging into my shoulders. It didn't hurt one bit, in fact, I wish he'd just dig his nails into me for some reason.

"Ace, stop," Vic panted, "I can't...." I didn't listen to him. I knew he probably didn't want me to stop, I was just embarrassing him. Good, that made two of us. I rubbed my finger along the tip of him before his nails dug down into my shoulders and he came, hard. I was surprised at how fast he was. I watched him slump against the pillows again, breathing hard. I felt his essence dripping down my fingers and hand, falling onto the sheets.

"You came a lot." I heard myself say. Vic's face lit up like a Christmas light bulb and he grabbed a pillow, shoving it up at my face and pushing me back.

"You don't have to say things aloud," He huffed as I tossed the pillow aside, watching his expression soften, "We can stop now, Ace." I frowned.

"I don't want to." I never thought I'd say something like that in this sort of situation. Vic must have thought so too because his head snapped to look at me, his expressive dark eyes staring at me like dark pools of chocolate. I ran my tongue over my lips before I reached down, holding his face as I kissed him deeply.

He immediately melted in my touch and a part of me flooded with excitement at the power I had over him. It sent chills through me as our tongues danced, my hands tracing down the sides of his face and over his throat, brushing over his shoulders. I lowered my lips onto his throat now, tasting his sweet skin between my teeth, running my tongue over him. He moaned, cocking his head to allow me more access as his hands smoothed over my back, rubbing gently.