Three

"Jenna? Jenna are you alright?"

I could feel someone desperately shaking me, I winced in pain, "What happened?"

Once my blurry vision cleared out, I recognized Lynn's face, "Our bus crashed off the road... Tay's in a pretty bad shape," she said quietly.

"Oh no, I have to–" I quickly sat up, a decision I immediately regretted as my head began spinning.

"Woah, woah, stay still," she carefully eased me back on the ground.

I looked around, it looked like total chaos as I heard some students crying, groaning in pain, or both. I could see our demolished bus in the distance, I couldn't believe I survived that, much less Lynn.

"How did you...?" I trailed off.

"Survive?" She finished the question for me, "You don't remember, do you?"

"Remember what?" I tried but nothing came up.

"Tay managed to protected us for the most part, which is sadly why she's in a bad shape, and you managed to buckle my seatbelt before we crashed," she smiled, "Thank you, to you and Tay."

"Where is she?" I looked around but my point of view, she was nowhere to be found.

"Mr. Drew is doing that weird thing with plants to heal and stuff," she turned to look behind her, "I think she'll be okay."

"Has anyone called the police or something?" I began to look for my phone, only to find it cracked a few feet away from me.

Instead, she showed me hers, "No signal, I guess it's due to the bad weather."

I didn't realize we were all under a huge tree, unable to be seen from the road, "What's going to happen now?"

"Guys, I think I found something!" Mr. Radke, the damn bus driver, called out.

"How the hell did he survive?" I basically glared at him.

"According to his story, he fell out the window while we rolled down the hill. Claims he saw something on the road and didn't want to hit it," she snorted, "Fucker was probably tipsy."

Lynn helped me up and walked to where everyone had piled up their luggage. We found our bags and began following the person who led us into this mess. Everyone helped each other out, the injured, like myself, received more help than necessary.

A few steps ahead of me was Mr. Drew carrying Tay who seemed to be unconscious, I was going to run after him but Lynn pulled me back and shook her head.

"Drew said you suffered a small concussion and to avoid as much physical activity as possible," she said.

I sighed as I just watched her limp hand bounce with every step he took. Lynn helped me most of the way but she began to struggle after a while.

"Let me help," Kellin said as he put my arm around his shoulder.

Vic helped Lynn with our bags, she sighed in relief, "Thanks, you guys, I didn't know if I was going to be able to go any further."

Vic chuckled, "You're a strong one, aren't you?"

"I'm glad you guys were able to make it," Kellin said after a while.

My heart sank, "What do you mean?"

He looked at Tyler who was walking a couple of feet beside us, "He's gone... he's gone..."

He turned back to me, "He lost his bestfriend, Josh. I think he's slowly going mad."

Someone tapped my shoulder, "Tag, you're it!" She squealed, taking me by surprise. 

"You're crazy," Kellin muttered.

"So what if I'm crazy?" She giggled, "All the best people are!" And just like that, she skipped away.

"What's up with her?" Lynn whispered behind me.

Kellin and I shrugged, my best guess was that she was in shock and trapped in her own little world. After what felt like almost two hours, we finally arrived to our destination.

"We'll be settling down here," Radke said.

I looked up and saw an old, rusty home, "How'd you find this?"

"Used to come here as a kid," he said, "Just go inside, looks like a worse storm is coming."

We all looked up at the sky, the clouds looked darker than ever. I just wished we would escape this place and go home.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
This story will consist of mostly short but frequent chapters. Shouldn't be more than 10 chapters I believe.