Two

"Ow! Get off me!" Lynn protested.

"If your short ass would move, then that would be great," she said as she tried to put her bag in the bus luggage compartment.

I groaned and slumped into the seat, it was a cycle of never ending arguments, "I swear if you two keep arguing, I'm going to kick both of your tushes off this bus, you hear me?"

They both nodded, elbowing each other in the process. I rolled my eyes, I considered sitting by myself but I knew these two idiots wouldn't let it happen. Again, I sat in the middle as Tay began to pass in front of me to sit next to the window.

She stopped right in front of me, giving me a smirk, "I think I would feel much comfortable sitting here," she said, and sat on top of me with her knees spread on both sides of me.

I could feel myself getting red so I quickly pushed her off, making her slump into the seat, "Very funny, Tay."

"What? You know you like it," she winked, Lynn rolled her eyes and took her place beside me, putting on her headphones before leaning her head on my shoulder, right when Tay was going to wrap her arm around my shoulder.

They both gave each other a quick glare before turning away with their arms crossed, making me laugh. Once we were all settled in and everything was ready, we were ready to leave.

"Hold on, where's Vic and Kellin?" Mr. drew asked.

Students looked around, whispering until we finally saw them running towards the bus, "Sorry we're late," Kellin said breathlessly as Vic followed behind.

"Well you know what they were doing," she muttered under her breath as she pointed at their messy hair, Lynn giggled.

We were finally on our way, apparently they had chosen a wrong week to plan this because it began to rain. We were on the road for 3 hours, traffic was heavy so Tay and Lynn ended up falling asleep. The sound of thunder made me relax as I watched the little droplets have a race on the window.

The bus was beginning to make strange movements, as if Mr. Radke was losing control of it. It began to pour a lot harder, it was hard to look outside the window. The sound of thunder was so loud, it woke up the people in the bus.

"Guys... I'll need you guys to remain seated please," said Mr. Drew while he was standing up– the irony.

The bus jumped, Tay wrapped her arm protectively around Lynn and I, "Hang on!" Shouted Mr. Radke as struggled to stay on the road.

The bus vigorously jumped along the bumpy road, causing some students to go flying off their seats. I feared for Lynn as her tiny body was being shaked like a rag doll. She was frozen in fear, I snapped on her seatbelt and I held her protectively as much as I could.

Before I was able to do anything else, I heard the sound of a car honking and our bus making a sharp turn, causing it to turn over and fly off the road.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
Short for now while I sort out my thoughts.
Currently missing out on the Asking Alexandria show tonight but I'll be attending the End The Madness show tomorrow 😌