Yes Boss!

Elena Tresscot is loud, sarcastic and not afraid to voice out her opinions about others without the slightest bit of remorse. Not to mention that she can beat any sailor at a cussing competition. She's totally not Personal Secretary material, yet, she gets miraculously hired by the biggest chain of industries in town, Synclair International.

Nathan Synclair is cold, collected and a hardcore businessman who does not have time for anything other than work. Hot as Hell with a temper to match, he is the top industrialist in the country...in need of a Personal Secretary. His only option at hiring a decent Secretary is selecting the one person who does not throw herself at him during the interview. And what better than a person he already knows, the glasses wearing nerd from his High school that he hadn't seen in years. But Elena is no longer the ugly duckling she had once been in high school and Nathan is finding it increasingly difficult to keep his distance from his hot new secretary without mixing business with pleasure.

So what happens when two completely opposite personalities start falling for each other? Will they be able to keep their distance and keep their relationship strictly business related, or will passion take over and pave the path for them? But everything is not what it seems and Elena is hiding a big secret that just might destroy everything they had built together.

###############################################

Hey guys! So, this story has been on Wattpad for a while now so I'm sure a lot of you guys have already read it, but the good news is, I'm editing and vigorously editing this story into a completely new one where there are (hopefully) no spelling or grammatical errors and the plot point is a lot more believable! Trust me, it's gonna be a completely different story than what it was before! But the catch is, I'm going to be exclusively posting this story on Ficfun.com, a site which is quiet similar to Wattpad. So if you are interested in reading this story, head over to Ficfun, in the link below and read the whole story there as I edit the rest of it! And it's totally free!

http://www.ficfun.com/search/?kw=Yes+Boss

So, I hope you like it. Please do like and vote and comment and follow the rest of the story on Ficfun! Only the first ten chapters will be on Wattpad but the rest will be going to Ficfun, so do go to the link above to read the entire story.

Enjoy!

Lovage!!