Death the kid x reader (soul eater)

This was requested btw I can't spell but you'll understand it's out of character a bit I am sorry okay I think I'm gonna delete this and write another if you guys don't like it so comment still taking requests I'm sorry if it takes a little while though busy

------------

"But kid-" you got cut off

"Trust me" he smiled at you with his golden eyes "______" he stretched his hand out for you to take. You hesitated

"But you don't know just how terrified I am of heights" you stood your ground and attempted not to move. He smirked And picked you up bridal style " I DoNt wAnT to Go oN tHe FaIrEsS wHeeLl kid" the words came out sketchy. But his name came out smooth as silk as his grip on you adjusted. You struggled to get down but it was no use. You clutched on to his shirt right after to assure you wouldn't fall in the concrete. He smiled showing the smallest bit of teeth " you all made me come to the fair now you can go on one ride with me"

your face shaded a light pink but quickly disappeared. You entered the line for the Fairess wheel. You clenched your teeth at the site of the giant contraption. You were second in line. You said nothing, he didn't put you down until you boarded the wheel. He placed you on the seat but you didn't let go of his arm he sat down beside you and pulled the safety bar over. You went up,up, higher and higher. You were hanging on to kid's arm for life he looked down at you and stroked a piece if your (h/l) (h/c) hair out of your face. Which made your face blush, his hand was warm and comforting. He brought his arm around you to pull you closer which only made your face deepen red. Soon it smoothed and you didn't even notice how high you were when it stopped. You were about to look down but kids hand took your chin and made you face him. "Don't focus on the height." You managed to put a small smile on your face. The sunset of the light colours pink,orange, and yellow. He pulled your chin up and brought you into a passionate kiss. Your eyes opened wide then soaked in and closed gently.

"You know I love you" you could only guess how red our face was you whispered to him "I love you to kid" and rested your head on his shoulder

---------

I know this is fail and out of character but whatever I am sorry