readerxceil (black butler)

I do NOT own black butler or anything with that all blah blah blah..

Here is ur request of black butler enjoy oh fyi I'm only on like episode 7 right now but anyway

---------

"I'm just a butler, a maid! Nothing else!" You thought to yourself quietly "if I don't get rid of these feelings I'm going to have to quit" you walked in the dark room with a tray of tea in your hand for your master. He sat at the table as you set down the tray you placed the tea cup and tea pot in front of him making sure it was set in the right arrangement. after you were done you lifted the silver try against you. "Would you like anything else master?" You asked him not making eye contact.

"No, thank you ______ this will be all" ceil said in a monotone voice lifting his cup of tea to his lips. You did a slight bow and turned away. You could feel the heat on your face rise.

"My face must be completely red!" You thought to yourself as you exited the door. Considering you were young about the same age as ceil you weren't sure where you would go. You got this job by a present from your aunt. You haven't seen her since then. She said she would come back to you. But...no...atleast.. not yet... You were planning out in your head what to do considering how you felt just giving him tea you would have to persue the decision to leave. It would be unthinkable for a maid or butler to love they're master. You went to your small room and sat on your bed writing a note. You wouldn't be able to bare saying it and if you didn't leave something they would probably think you've been kidnapped or something. You packed only a small portion of your belongings. You didn't have much but you took what you could in a small bag. You left the note on your door and exited from your window. Since your room was on the main floor it seemed easier then having to pass through the door with no one noticing. You quickly walked from the mansion of a house. Once out of sight you slowed down to a normal speed for walking. You admired the scenery around you.

At the mansion

"Sebastian. Could you fetch _____ she hasn't been answering and I would like her to do something for me." Ceil stated

"Yes, of coarse master" sebastian agreed he turned and walk out down the hallway to lady _____'s room. He came to a halt at the sight of a paper on the door. He quickly read it. Taking the note off the door within seconds he returned to his master. "Master, it seems lady ______ has left" he reported handing him the note. Ceil read it and his eyes widened then softened quickly.

"Sebastian." Ceil stated not looking up from the sheet of paper.

"Yes?" He replied

"Go after her. No injuring her she is dainty and precious. That's a command. Do you understand?"

"Yes" sebastian exited the door.

Meanwhile

_______ was simply enjoying the fresh air. She stopped a rose bush and examined its beauty. Her eyes led to the thorns "beauty comes with pain of never being held" she mumbeld to herself.

"Indeed" sebastian's soft low monotone voice commented over her shoulder. She whipped around with her (h/l) (h/c)hair flying around with her.

"Sebastian! You almost scared me half to death! I was about to kick you in the stomach!" you said loudly "so, why is it your here?"

" Well, for the reason I'm here is you, you must come back. Master commands it."

"..." You stood unsure of what to say. "And why is that? I don't think I am quite needed. There are three other servants to his likeing. Otherwise anyone would just love to work for him. Hmmm? Don't you agree?"

" If you don't come at will you know I will have to use force"

" And why is that?"

" See madame. I am one ell of a butler" sebastian smirked. You stood confused of how to respond. Suddenly you were swepted up into sebastian's arms. It seemed you were going so fast you didn't even realize you arrived at the mansion.

"U-uh..." He entered the room to which ceil was in. In his gloomy room ceil sat at his desk. " CAn you put Me DoWn now!" You said in frustration clenching your fists. Ceil did a hand signal of which to let you down. Your feet finally touched the smooth floor. "Thank you!" You said with the irritated anime symbol on your head disappearing at the look that ceil gives you.

"Sebastian. May you exit." Ceil said in questioning way.

"Yes master" sebastian exited closing the door.

" Come closer." Ceil said staring directly at you. You came closer avoiding eye contact with your head tilting down. He got out of his seat and stood infront of you. He put one of his hands on your shoulder and lifted the other grasping your chin up. Your eyes met and immediately you felt your face flush red. But you couldn't avert your eyes from his amazing crimson blue ones. You couldn't get over how much you loved them. "Why..would you leave me?" He asked you.

"I-I" you stuttered and couldn't get any words out.

"You know I can always summon you back"

"U-uh I-I" you tried but you couldn't get any words out. Then immediatly he pulled your chin up and graced your lips with his smooth ones. He wrapped his other arm around you pulling you in closer. Then pulled away and a smirk graced his lips.

"You know I love you too right?" he said still with the smirk on his face.

You felt a smile pierce onto your expression

-----------------

Okay I apologize that was so fail and out of character but whatever just don't rage