yuki x reader

this is a request from sarcow13 I hope you like it!!!!

----------

you walked down the halls of your school.

*DING DING DING*

the bell had rung signalling the class starting. It was last pieriod, you started to make your way to class.

"YUKI!! Y-U-K-I YUKI!!!! YUKI!!!!" you heard the usual fan club squeal. you sighed debating to pass them or wait. you decided to take the chance considering being late for class you slowly crepted up by them. one of the girls had noticed you. but you ignored it and slowly walked pass the crowd. you could feel all the eyes staring at you. you ignored it and walked a little faster. you then heard one of the girls whisper something rude about you to the other girls. you couldn't take it anymore and snapped. you whipped your head towards the source.

" you know what?" you stated in a sierious straight tone "you don't know me at all what you 'know' is only what I chose to show you,so quit judging me behind my back based on what you see and get a life" you glared at them then turned and started to walk away. but every step felt like you were carrying weights on your feet. you could feel purple crimson eyes staring at you. the image painted in your head made you feel..well you didn't really know it hadn't happened before. you were about to turn then got cut off by squels again. "YUKI!!!! OVER HERE" you caught a glimpse of a girl tuning to Yuki with open arms. then heard a push against someone. you turned to see that Yuki had shoved the girl away. you were astonished. ' Yuki pushed a girl' you thought and gasped all the girls fled. you started to back up slowly.

"______" he said getting your attention.

"i-i have to go i-i'll be late" you stuttered and started to walk away but had been stopped by someone's grasp on your wrist. you looked up to see those amazing eyes staring down into yours.

" uh um" you searched for words but found none. you tried to walk away out of his grasp. but in surprise to you, you were pulled and pinned against a wall.

"_______ listen to me" he caught your eyes again.

"what is there to listen to if there is nothing to be said." you stated in a questioning manner " you pushed a girl away big deal, now what are you going to do something to me? hmm? ' prince yuki?" a smirk came apon your face and you saw pink shade across his face. " you can't truly be that nice can you? you can't be that amazing? you have a dark side don't you?... prince!" you leaned your face towards him to deepen the effect. noticing how close you had gotten you returned his look of blush and started to lean back. but had been caught by his hand pulling your head in and placing his soft lips against yours. it felt like kissing a warm, smooth piece of cotton candy. it then got broken by a puff of smoke

and looked to see an adorable little mouse on the ground on top of yuki's clothes. you bent down picking him up, and listened closely to his words. "I love you _____ prince or not, mouse or not." you hugged the little mouse close as he exclaimed his curse. you then sat him down gently.

*POOF*

and there stood the handsome young man yet again. realizing something you instantly turned around and waited for him to finish putting on his clothing.

"pfffft nice tie" you laughed in a sarcastic way. you lifted it in your hands and tied it correctly.

--------------

that was horrible and sorry for the out of character kind of thing. of you want another better one just ask...requests are still open so ulyeah ttyl