He's Here...

"YOU DID WHAT?" Dean yelled as he stood up from his seat.

"I-I told him. I told him everything." I looked away from him, knowing that his face would show anger.

"Why would you do that? I told you not to tell him, Sam!" Dean put his hands to his head and gave a big huff. Soon, he started to pace back and forth in the room, looking almost like a caged animal. I kept hearing him say 'Damn it' everytime he would talk a step towards me.

"I had to tell him, Dean! You're his son. He should know! Plus, he even asked about you! I couldn't lie to him and say you were dead or something! Is that what you wanted me to say? That you were dead! If so, I don't think I could had listen to him mourn over the death of his son over the phone!" Just like Dean, I stood up from my chair and slammed my hands on the table. Dean stopped pacing and stared at me.

"That's not what I meant. You could had told him that you didn't find me yet or that you were still hunting the wolf and didn't have time to look for me!"

"Yeah well...If I did say that, then John would have been over here to kill the werewolf himself. Would you had wanted that, Dean? Hmm! What do you think he'll say if he came here right now and saw you were here with me? I'm going to tell you. He would have asked me why didn't I tell him you were with me and why we weren't on the wolf hunt. Listen Dean, if John was here, he would have soon sensed something was up." I explained to my brother, who at the moment, didn't seem to be listening to what I said. He just stood there, lost in thought as he blocked out the world and me.

When Dean finally decided to come out of Lala Land, he opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off as the sound of glass breaking in the room was heard, followed by a gunshot. Dean and me dropped to the floor out of instinct and stayed there as a second gunshot was fired. The bullet had missed Dean's shoulder by an inch. When the bullet hit the ground, I crawled towards it and grabbed it with my right hand. I proceeded to crawl back towards Dean, with the bullet in my hand. Once I was near him, I opened my hand, and looked down at the bullet.

Silver...

I looked up to find Dean looking down at the bullet as well. His jaw twitched and his expression held no emotion as he lifted his hand to snatch the bullet out of my hand. He threw it aside before he perked his head up. This time there was a hint of concern in his eyes.

"Dean?" I asked.

"It's him. It's Dad." He scowled. His eyes showed a bit of gold around the ring and he turned his head to nod towards the bathroom window. "We can escape through there. Only way out without having to put up a fight."

That was I needed to be told before I started crawling towards the bathroom with Dean behind me. John was still firing gunshots outside and I wondered how long it would take before the police arrived.

Once both of us were in the bathroom safely, I closed the bathroom door and ran over to the window that was above the tub. Opening the window, I quickly manage to take it apart with the help of my pocket knife and threw the pieces onto the floor. At this moment, I felt like we could make it out of here before John could even get in the room to see if we were dead.

Though it seemed that the odds weren't in our favors due to the window having bars going across it.

It was at this moment, I declared that someone up there must really hate us.

Dean's low growl made me turn around to face him. "What's taking you so long?" He hissed as his eyes had filled to the bright gold and amber they once were, when he was in wolf form. I pointed to the window and let out a sigh of defeat.

Dean got up from his spot on the floor and gently pushed me aside. Making his way towards the window, Dean stared at the bars with so much hatred, that I was afraid that they would boil and melt away. "Dean, what are you-"

My question was cut to the sound of heavy mental being pulled apart by force. I stared in amusement as I watched Dean pulled the bars apart with so much force that they came out of the window with a snap.

Letting the bars fall to the ground, Dean made a gesture towards the window and stepped a side. I took this as a way out and climbed out the window with Dean following me after. Dean was out of the window in a flash. He gave a look around the area, before running towards the Impala.

'Good thing Dean parked behind the motel.' I thought as I saw Dean already in the car, and what looked like him trying to get his keys into the engine.

Running up to the Impala, I opened the door and jumped into the car before closing the door. Dean had finally got his keys into the engine and the Impala came to life. Dean mumble something under his breath that I couldn't fully hear, before stepping on the gas and driving towards the open road.

I wasted no time in getting out the extra gun from under the seat. Upon feeling the familiar cold medal against my fingertips, I pulled out the gun and undid the safety. There was no need to check for bullets as this gun was only used when me or Dean had faced things unnatural in the car.

"What are you doing with that gun, Sam?"

"Just trust me." I opened the window of the passengers side and pointed my gun towards John's truck. I fired two rounds towards each set of front wheels of John's car, knowing that, hopefully, it would pay Dean and me sometime to get away from John.

When John heard the gunshots, he turned and made eye contact with me, as if trying to find what demon took over my body and made me think that John was the bad guy here. He have a smirk and aimed the gun towards me and shot. The bullet hit the side of the car door, leaving a mark. Dean flinched from the sound of the bullet hitting his car, and finally got us into the road.

"We'll call Bobby once we're far from Dad. We'll let him know what's going on and see if he can try to get Dad off our trail."