~ Chapter IX ~

Deceiving
🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

"Oh my God!" I freak out after I had seen someone wearing the anime costume. Being hysterical was evident on my face and I could not blink my eyes out of being scared.

The nervousness I started to had makes my hands shaking. My heart was in intense like there's a suspense commotion happening around us. A cold breeze touches my skin then sweats runs through out my body heavily.

I felt ghastly, who was haunted by a ghost.

Everyone were looking at me as I screamed. They were confused and worried looking at my face so terrified. My eyes almost blow seeing his brother.

I turned to Ghellen and buried my face to his chest, and hug him so tight. His warm embrace ease the coldness I had felt.

The ghost who kiss me was alive, and he was looking at me so dangerously again. He looks so scary that made all of me panic, I found him so creepy in my sight.

Ghellen had a twin brother? I ask myself.

The thought of what happened tonight scares me. What scared me more was I kiss the wrong guy.

I didn't kiss a ghost, I didn't kiss Ghellen, but I kiss his twin!

Thinking about it made me more anxious, horrified and ashamed.

"Are you alright?" Ghellen ask while hugging me. He was patting my back, drawing a circle again. "Why are you scared? It's just my twin brother."

"I'm sorry if I didn't told you about him.." He added.

I couldn't bear to listened in his confession. I was confused and bothered, how he kept the truth and now I kiss a wrong guy. How could I tell him about that?

This is very wrong! This is insane! This is not what I planned.

"Dhil! Your face is creepy, that's why you scare her!" Jadon tease Ghellen's twin and chuckled.

"Enough guys! Hey.. Baby, this is just my brother..ok?" Ghellen said holding my head, but still my eyes was ashamed to look at him back. My hands were still in embrace, I just stoop my head down and nod once. I even could not manage to turn my head to take a quick look on his twin.

I'm afraid!

There, Ghellen faced me. He lift my chin up and our eyes met. I saw his eyes was seriously looking at me with a bit of guilt. My breathe, my heart, paused for awhile when I saw his face so downhearted.

He was in culpable and I don't know why I was hurt. I feel pain in his eyes when I look at him straight. He was serious, emotional and yet, his deep stare became cold, hiding his own self in deceiving me.

He said sorry but why I felt strange, those are just a words that comes out on his mouth when I heard it, nothing else. Is he scared to tell the truth and not being sorry?

I don't understand what happened. This sham whole thing is not a big deal for both of us, but thinking I had trusted him wholeheartedly, now I learned to had a doubt. Should I?

When I got myself in the mid of calm but still felt strange, I slowly looked at his twin. I saw the face of the ghost who stole a kiss from me and that face of him was totally similar from the man I truly love.

Anger was starting to run on my vein as I look at him with a very serious and narrowed eyes. My teeth gritted and I flinched, he still had a gut to look back at me with those dangerous eyes. I saw his face that portrayed no feelings, then I glance to Ghellen, they are really identical but they had a different aura when they stared at me. I could see, his twin was the opposite of him.