~ Chapter VIII ~

First Kiss
🍭🍭🍭

He look at me so dangerously when I called him. He was irritated and I could see he was mad at me. 

"what are you doing here?" I ask and walk towards him. He looked at the sky and never attended what I'm asking to him, like he never heard me. 

What's happened? 

I want to know if there something wrong, or if I could help him. I want to hold his arms to make him calm, I was worried thinking he never done like that before to me. 

Did Anya do something wrong with him?

I want this night to be romantic since we are alone here at the rooftop. I smile and hold his arms but he was surprised, he look at me again with furrowed brows, he sudden withdraw his arm. I was shocked seeing him furious when I did that. 

His behavior was strange, this guy in front of me was not the man I know. I felt something familiar, back from the time I wave my hand to him and he just disregarded me, the guy who never turned his head on me every time he passed by.

My heart was beating like a drum, I felt the same intensity when I remember myself before, I hide because I was hurt from the thought he didn't noticed me on the road even though I waved my hands.

Why I felt like this? I don't understand.

And before my thought forgets about what he was wearing now, I was confused. Where's Edward Scissors hand? Why did he change his costume? 

"Are you OK?" I ask him while hiding the nervousness and shaking of my hands.

"Get out of here!" He shouted. I was surprised and I sudden cried, I could not stop the mix emotion I started to feel. I shed tears continuously, silently crying in front of him. 

"I..I'm sorry.." he said but I turned around and was about to run, he held my arm so fast. He faced me, wiped the tears that falls  on my cheeks with his hands and steal a kiss on my lips. 

I  kiss him back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and close my eyes while relishing the moment of glory in his kiss. I felt strange, his kiss makes me feel a roller coaster ride, leaving my limb quivered.

 I felt strange, his kiss makes me feel a roller coaster ride, leaving my limb quivered

"I love you.. Ghellen.." I said in between our kiss. He stop, pushed me away and he walk out.

I stood still putting my mind back from what just happened. I don't know what I feel, am I surprised, busted, embarrassed or is this a dream only? Why did he pushed me? and why he walked away?

There are lots of question running through my head and none of it was registered inside my nuts. The Dopamine on my brain decreases, I wasn't able to think clearly. 

My body walked without a soul again, my presence of mind is nowhere to find. I went down and my eyes were not looking at my steps, I'm glad I'm safe. I stood again at the school corridor, I don't know where I'm going, I just walked until I get lost.