Chapter Ten. (Epilogue)

**Epilogue**

“No sweetie” I laugh at the small girl in front of me “Ash tell your daughter that she doesn’t need to eat six more pieces of pizza than she normally does just because you do!”

Ash laughs his adorable laughs and turns to the girl who has his curly light brown hair and my nose, eyes and high cheek bones; our daughter is the most beautiful 3 year old ever and she’s our little princess.

“Indi sweetie, your mummy is right; as always. You don’t need to eat more pizza than you want just because daddy has eaten more than you” He laughs and taps her lightly on the nose “Now will you two do me a favour and go get Danny and Raven to come down for lunch” Arlie and Lily nod and run up stairs. Arlie lives with Ashton and I full time; she’s grown into a beautiful nine year old that ever lived.

I feel arms wrap around my waist and Ash rest his chin on my shoulder “I love you” He whispers, sending shivers down my spine as I turn around in his arms to face him. “I love you” I reply and place my lips to his softly.

I hear footsteps to my left and the unmistakeable voice of the one and only Luke Hemmings yell out “At it again I see; you already have three children! You don’t need more!” I laugh lightly and pull away from Ashton, seeing Luke, Cal, Mikey, Beth, Skye, Eve and all of their children I run up to Luke and jump into his strong arms.

“I’ve missed you so much Lukey” I tell him and he laughs before replying simply with “I missed you too Keels”

I then hug Beth and we squeal about random nonsense before quickly hugging the other girls and their husbands; I walk over to the kids and pick up Luke’s youngest boy Flynn.

“Hey guys” I say to them and peck them all on the cheek, giving them a hug.

Luke and Skye have two boys; Jack who is 3 and Flynn who is 1 and a half and can only just walk. They both look crazily like their dad but they have their mother’s darker hair.

Beth and Cal have two boys and a girl; the twins Connor and Poppy who are 4 and James who is 2. They all look like a mix between Beth and Cal and they all look so alike; Beth is also pregnant with their fourth and as she says ‘final’ baby who has been determined as a girl.

Mikey and Eve have two girls; Jenni who is 5 and Maya who is 2. Jenni looks like both of them mixed together; she has dark hair like Eve that is curly and bright brown eyes like Mike. Maya looks nothing like either of them; she has blonde wavy hair and bright blue eyes and her facial structure is different to all 3 other members of her family but yet she’s stunningly beautiful.

Then there’s Ash and I, we have a boy and two girls, three if you count Arlie; Daniel is 4 and he’s the sweetest, most caring boy that looks like a mixture of Ash and I, Indi who is 3 and the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, Raven who is 3 months old and she is the quietest baby ever; she has dark brown hair and bright hazel eyes.

I smile as Arlie, Dan, Indi and Raven come down the stairs; Raven in Arlie’s arms and I take my baby girl from my sister. Arlie, Dan and Indi run off with the other, older kids to play and the Flynn and Raven- the younger ones stay behind- Luke picks Flynn up into his arms and talks to him.

“Hey little prince, do you want to go build a sand castle or stay with daddy?” He asks and Flynn cuddles up to his chest, hiding his face. “I’ll take that as a stay” Luke laughs and we all migrate to the living room.

I sit on the couch between Ashton and Luke and Flynn plays with Raven’s fingers as the adults talk. Ash has his strong arm wrapped around my shoulders and I feel safe and important.

A lot has changed in the past 5 years; the boys have gotten even more famous, Rowan lives with his girlfriend Grace and Kayla lives with her boyfriend Tyne (Beth’s brother) And everyone is happy. Sure, Ashton has to go on tours and stuff but I don’t mind; He’s living his dream and he’s still the one I love and I wouldn’t give that away for anything.

Picture to the side is Daniel (Ashton and Keeley's son)  

(A/N: Well it's over! I might write a sequel, might not. You'll just have to see! ;) Aha. I hope you enjoyed this story.) 

Vote.

Comment.

Subscribe.

Love me.

I love you.

~Mickey5SOS xx