Chapter Three.

When Ashton calls out to me, telling me he’s got my outfit ready for me. I follow his voice back to his bedroom and see that he has an outfit lain out on his bed for me. He has opened his window and I can see that today is a gorgeous sunny day, perfect weather. Ash leaves me to change and I look at the outfit; high waisted denim shorts, a flowy red shirt that I will tuck into the shorts, a black bikini with slight ruffles on the top and brown sandals. ‘Ashton did a good job’ I think as I change into it, putting the bikini on under the outfit. I quickly brush my teeth in Ashton’s joint bathroom and walk back out of the room into the living room where I hear Ashton talking to someone.

“Yes Luke,” He says “No, she’s lovely. Truly. There is nothing to be worried about,” He sighs and sits on the couch “Well, she’s beautiful. She has long blonde hair and hazel eyes; she has a little three year old sister named Arlie who looks absolutely nothing like her. She also has a fifteen year old sister and a sisteen year old brother. She is really funny and nice and you will get along with her.” He’s talking about me, he just called me beautiful. My heart flutters and I walk into the lounge room, sitting on the couch next to him, acting like I heard nothing.

Ashton is still in his boxers because I was changing in his room and he has his black iPhone held to his ear. As I sit down next to him a flash of terror crosses his face.

“Yeah Luke, do you wanna have a chat to Keeley while I change?” He asks and I shake my head no.

I assume Luke says yes because next thing I know Ashton has pressed the phone to my hand and run off. I sigh and place the phone to my ear. “Hello?” I say.

“Uhh hi” He stutters “I’m Luke” I laugh lightly at the shy boy and smile.

“I’m Keeley. How are you?” I ask, laughter evident in my voice.

“I’m good. How are you?” He stutters.

“I’m good” I laugh and I hear some talking in the background before someone snatches the phone from Luke and says “Hi! My name’s Beth and I’m coming on tour with you!” She squeals to me, making me laugh at her energetic manner.

“Hi Beth, I’m Keeley and I’m psyched to be going on tour with you” I laugh.  Beth and I talk until Ashton comes downstairs- fully clothed- and I hang up.

“Beth seems really nice” I tell him “And I love this outfit”

Ashton blushes and looks at his feet “She is. Thanks” He mumbles the last part. Ashton gets embarrassed when he gets a compliment? That’s news for me.

Ash opens my door for me and I blush as I climb into the red convertible. No one has ever opened a door for me before. Ashton blasts All Time Low and we sing along to all of their songs as we drive along. Ashton parks somewhere and gets out of the car, running around to my side and opening my door for me. As I get out of the car, my face a light pink from blushing, I look around to see where we are and my eyes widen. We’re at the London Eye! I grin and look back at Ashton with a giant smile on my face.

 “You’re taking me to the London eye?” I squeal and he nods at me, wrapping his strong arm around my waste as we walk over to it and wait in the short que, just chatting about anything and everything. Ashton is so easy to talk to and he’s such a lovely person.

When we get inside one of the carriages Ash sits next to me and links his fingers through mine, smiling his sweet goofy grin as the carriage begins to move. I watch the landscape of London get further and further away, being able to see farther and farther into the distance as we get higher. I have always been scared of heights, but being here with Ashton I feel safe; there is no other place I would rather be.