10- Feeling Loved

Alexis's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, I saw the sunlight peeking through the curtains, a small smile formed on my face and thought back what Harry told me. I felt a pair of arms around my small frame hug me tightly, as if I would vanish into thin air.

"Morning." Harry said planting a kiss on my cheek.

I turned to face him. His brown curls were a bit messy, but I didn't mind. I found it cute of what he looks like in the morning. He wore a white v neck shirt and boxers, I didn't realise I was laughing at him.

"What?"

"Oh nothing..." I said trying to contain myself from laughing.

"Tell meeeeee." Harry whined.

"Okay!Okay! I think you look cute when you wake up."

He laughed then kissed me again, but this time on the lips. His arms that wrapped around me was gone, he got off the bed then grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a black shirt then he went out of the room.

I didn't feel like getting out of bed so I just covered myself with the blanket, I closed my eyes and drifted off to deep sleep.

Harry's POV

I went out of the room to the bathroom. I quickly change into the black shirt and sweat pants on then left the bathroom. I went back to my room to see Alexis asleep, I wrote a note to tell her that I'll be out for an hour to get something. I placed the note on the small table that was next to the bed then I left the room.

Since I was a vampire I never really needed a car, but if there was emergencies I would use it. I would normally use my vampire speed to go where I needed to go. And I did. I used my vampire speed and went to a mall that has Hollister and other stores. I looked around a couple of shops a and got some clothes for Alexis. I picked out two shirts, a pair of grey sweatpants from Hollister. one of the shirts were navy blue and the other was dark red.

After I paid, I went out the exit and used my vampire speed again and sped back to the house. I slowly walked up the stairs and knocked on my door.

No answer.

I turned the door knob and opened the door to see Alexis still asleep, covered under the blanket. Her brown hair was a little messy, but I didn't mind she still looked cute. I tiptoed next to the bed and crawled into it, I saw her snuggling into my chest. This moment felt really good.

"Heyy." I said smiling.

"Hey.."

"I got you some stuff you might like."

She slowly sat up and I gave her the bag, she took out the shirts and sweatpants I bought for her earlier. She put them back in the bag and flung her arms around me, burring her head into my neck mumbling something I couldn't make out.

"Thank you." she mumbled into my neck.

I stroked the back of her head and smiled. We pulled away and I tucked a strand of her brown hair behind her ear.

"I figured you didn't really want to get out of bed, so I did a little shopping for you."

"You read my mind." She smiled.

"Do you want to know who I met last night?"

"Um..Sure."

I crawled next to her on the bed, she scooted over for me then she snuggled into my chest.

"I met an Angel last night."

"An angel?" She questioned looking up at me.

I looked down at her and smiled.