7- There's More To It

Alexis's POV

*2 days later*

Ever since I last saw Carson, I didn't even speak a word to Harry. He would leave me food and water outside my room, but I would only take a bite from what he gave me.

He was the one who killed my dad.

But also the one who saved me.

Was he good? Or bad?

Carson.

My dad's twin brother. My father never ever mentioned about him having a brother. But when he came to me and Harry.. He looked like he came for revenge.

I rose from my bed then looked to the door. I bit my lower lip and got off the bed, walking towards the wooden door. I lifted my hand until I reached the door knob and turned it. I step foot out from my room.

I wasn't ready to talk to Harry yet. So I decided to take a shower. I realised I didn't even get my clothes yet, so I went back into my room and grabbed a pair of grey sweat pants, a blue shirt and undergarments.

After a good warm shower, I finally had the confidence to talk to him.

"Harry?" I said.

"Down here!" He yelled from downstairs.

I went downstairs and saw a familiar face. Liam and Harry, both of them sitting on the couch. Harry's head snapped to my direction, I flinched then looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall. it read 11:39am.

"Hey.." I said awkwardly.

"Hey." Harry said casually.

I went over and sat on the dark brown couch that was across them. They were sitting on a black leather one.

"So..you're a vampire?"

"Yup."

"Liam, are you a..?"

"Me? No." He laughed,

"But Harry..If you killed my father.. I would've remembered you."

"That day after your father died, I saw Carson compelling you to forget what happened."

"Hold on a second. Alexis you mean you remembered that when Harry was the one who told you he killed your father, you remember what happened?" Liam said.

"Yea." is all I said.

"This doesn't make sense.." Liam said.

"Liam, what do you mean?" Harry said.

"Look..Carson..He's a vampire right?"

"Yea." Harry said in the 'duh' tone.

"But if he already compelled Alexis to forget then how the heck does she remember when you mention it?"

Harry's POV

"I don't know." I replied.

Wait. I haven't told her that she's half light half human...Oh shit... Oh well..Here goes nothing..

"Both of you come with me." I said then rose from the couch and walked towards the bookshelf.

"What are we doing standing in front of a bookshelf?" Alexis asked.

Liam took a book out then the shelf itself, moved to the side making an entrance, also revealing the metal spiral staircase. I took Alexis's hand, I didn't know what came over me but I wanted to hold her in my arms. But I know that I'm not even close to actually liking her. I pushed the door for the tree of us to go into the library.

"Wow...This place is huge." Alexis said in aw.

The library was filled with books. There were three sofas. One was white, the others two were black leather. It was similar to the one in the living room upstairs.

"Yep." I smiled at her.

"Want a tour?"

"Nah..I think it's fine." She smiled.

What the heck..Just now for a second I like her. Then now I don't...

What is wrong with me?

"Alexis...Um you see..you're not exactly human..."

"W-What?"

"Liam, grab the book of shadow spells."

He took the book from a shelf then threw the book at me and I caught it in time.

"You see..Um you told me that you're from the right side of the forest right?"

"Yea...." She said.

"Here it says if you're from the right then you're part light."

"Harry..Is this another prank you're trying to pull again? Look I'm not here to play anymore pranks with I-" I cut her off by hugging her.

She was speechless.

And so was I.

I buried my head into her neck smelling her hair. She smelt like roses.

"Did you shower this morning?"

"Yea..Why do you ask?"

"Nothing....you just smell really good."

I heard someone clear their throat. Oh right Liam's still here.

"I'm sorry..I-I didn't know what came over me. I just felt the need to do that." I said awkwardly.

"Oh..Um it's okay.." She blushed.

Wait what? She blushed?

"I think it's cute when you blush." I said.

I realised what I just said then quickly put my hand over my mouth.

"Um...Harry...The book?" Liam said.

"Oh right...um Alexis yea... you're half light and half human."

"Okay...so what? Do I have powers or something like that?" she said happily.

"Um..I don't think so...but here it says if you're part light you would have a light tattoo..." I said pointing to the list of tattoos.

[A/N: the left will be the tattoo name and what it'll look like on the right so e.g tattoo name - lion]

Light Tattoos:

Pure Lilac - Orchid

Moon Daybreak - Small Black Star

Solar Heaven - Angel Wings

Star Sage - Small Yellow Star

Elegant Heart - Halo

Neon Warrior - Sword and Armor

Day breaker - Sun rise

Morning Star - Butterfly

"Oh yea I have a tattoo." She said.

"Wait what?"

"Yea I have a tattoo."

"I know I heard you. Never mind um...do you mind showing me?"

"Um O-Okay...."

Alexis turned around with her back facing me then told me to lift up her blue shirt, revealing her black bra and her tattoo.

She has the pair of swallow tattoos.

The exact same one as mine.

"Shit." I muttered.

"What's wrong?" she said in worry.

"We both have the same tattoos."

______________________

Heyy guys! I hope you like this chapter! I'm on a trip so yea.

Oooooohh Alexis and Harry have the same tattoos HEHEHHE I LEFT YOU GUYS SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT OVER XMAS! :P

Oh right! MERRY XMAS GUYS HAVE A NICE HOLIDAY:) and don't forget to lock Lou up in the forever 21 store;) okay bye!

Don't forget to vote and comment:)