Chapter 8

***Draco groaned again. How had he just gotten so unlucky?***

"Draco! We need to go or we are going to be late!" shouted Hermione from down the stairs. Draco always took ages to get ready and Hermione was getting quite bored waiting for him.

Suddenly, strong arms wrapped around her small bump, causing Hermione to jump and she turned around to face her husband.

"You know I hate it when you do that!"

Draco smirked and kissed his wife on the forehead.

"C'mon or we are going to be late."

Hermione shook her head laughing as she grabbed her husband's hand and apparated to the Zabini's home.

As the two landed the front door opened. A tall, sharply dressed man stood in the doorway.

"Well if it isn't my favorite Malfoy!"

Hermione leaned in and hugged the man.

"Theo, it's good to see you," chuckled Hermione. "And it would be good to meet your newest love interest but I don't see her, now do I?"

Theo shrugged and Hermione continued her way on into the manor to greet Pansy and Blaise.

"Yeah mate, where is your latest conquest?" drawled Draco as he clapped his childhood friend on the back.

"What's it matter to you Malfoy?"

"You keep eyeing my wife Nott, that's what."

Again he shrugged, "What can I say, she's hot!" said Theo with a wink.

Draco smirked with pride, he was a lucky man.