Revenge is Sweet

Meet Emma, she has just finished her third year of high school and now she is going to become a Senior. Great isn't it?

No. At least not to Emma. You see Emma is Invisible, not literally invisible but by the way people treat her she might as well be.

Emma's pretty, yet know one seems to notice since she always has her face 'in' a book.

She hates attention. She hates teachers. She hates students. She hates basically everything.

So when the popular kid Nate starts to show an interest in her she tries to scare him away, she does everything humanly possible for him to leave her the hell alone. But he still stays, every fucking day he comes to her, talks to her as she ignores him until one day she speaks to him.

Emma then finds out that they actually have things in common. Odd isn't it? But Nate isn't what he appears to be. He is not truthful and when she finds out that the Nate who she thought he was was just an act she tries to get back at him, without him knowing.

So he can learn a life lesson.

Karma is a bitch and Revenge is so Sweet.

Chapter 1

Alone.

Finally. 

Emma lets out a sigh of relief once she found herself in the saftey of her room. Finally. Emma thought again.

Emma had never liked being around people, she never liked getting too close to someone in fear that they would leave. It mostly had to do with her father. Emma was a Daddy's Girl, at least that's what her dad and relatives called her. She loved him with all her heart, yet that wasn't enough. He left her and her mother five years ago.

She didn't like people before that happened, and it just made her not like people even more.

Emma put her head against her pillow and stared up at the ceiling, she studied the pattern of the gray swirls that were painted up above by her, one night that she was tired. Each swirl was different and was surrounded by a thin black edge. She stretched her arms out and closed her eyes, not being able to hold her eyelids up any longer.

With a sigh she let sleep consume her.

---

I was tired, really tired. I always was, ever since my father disapeared I didn't get much sleep.

I groped the desk for my glasses and slid them on blinking a few times to adjust my eyes. Letting out a frustrated sigh I pushed my feet into a pair of old converse. My hands moved through my hair trying to unknot it, after no success I finally gave up and walked over to the bathroom.

I threw water at my face and stared at me.

Ew.

I looked worse then I thought I did. My eyes were bloodshot. and my skin looked yellow, my hair was messy and stuck out all over my head.

"Wonderful." I said with a groan.

I looked horrible. Not that I was trying to impress people. That's just not like me. Plus nobody knew who I was. I was a senior now and in all my years at the school I haven't made one single friend. I didn't care though. I, don't need anyone, I'm better off alone. Making friends is like carrying extra baggage.

It might seem like a good idea, but it only fucks you up later.

I walked outside not bothering to say any good byes.

NOT DONE

Author Note:

Another story....I have many many ideas traveling through my head on a daily basis. What do you think? ;)

I didn't really like how I wrote this, but eh it will do. For now.

Anyway the first part of the chapter I did it in third person, but I didn't really like how it was going so I switched it to first person.

By the way it's not done yet...