APPRECIATION

Hi there guys! I'm sorry to tell you that this is not an update :( 

But don't worry I'll be updating this story as soon as possible. I'm just here to tell you how much I appreciate every single one of your votes even though I don't get much pfft. 

Thank you guys for commenting on my story. I really appreciate your advice, flattering words etc. I love you guys so much! All the support you have shown me is motivating me to write even more. 

I've been through hard times in my life and I try my best to escape through books and writing. I am absolutely touched when my writing is being read by someone I completely don't know. 

This story has reached 1000+ reads in a month! Thank you thank you so much :) 

I am aware that this is not a very interesting tale or a very nicely written story but this is what I am capable of at the moment. I am still learning and I believe I have a long journey ahead since I only just turned fifteen half a month ago. 

 Happy New Years to everyone! May 2014 be our year ! 

And btw, I have recently changed the cover of this book and I would like to know what you think of it in the comments below! 

Keep supporting me, commenting and voting for my works. I would really appreciate it and every single comment/vote motivates me to write more. 

Again, I would like to say Thank you so so so much for everything <33

Love, 

Farah.