Announcement - Author's Notes

Hello there beauties. 

I am here to tell you that Chapter 8 will be coming up a little later than you expect. I am now on a journey to rewrite my last chapters. Editing and such. 

I have rewritten the first FOUR chapters of this story. You may read it again if you like. There's no new events in them, just more description and words. 

The update will maybe come some time in the next week. I'll be going to Johor Bahru soon so there is no gaurantee I will update early next week. 

I would like to thank every single one of you who have given me advice and have voted for this story. This story is my biggest story yet. Depending on the votes and all. Thank you so much. I have recently reached 25 votes on my first chapter.

Even though that is a very small achievement I am grateful for every single one. I hope you guys keep reading and voting for my story. I love all of you guys. I hope you liked the kiss in the previous chapter. 

I don't think I described it well so I will fix it soon. Thank you so much for you support, comments, votes. And for those who added my story to their reading list -even for the purpose of the book club- I love you so much and I appreciate it. 

Goodbye for now and stick around darlings!

- Farah