Ginerva

We ran back into the kitchen, each of us with an empty stomach, which somehow mattered already. We rummaged through all the cupboards,the fridge and the oven, thankfully we found an apple, a sandwich, a bag of candy, a potato and some bread. Jessica insisted on not taking anything,implying that she was still 'full'. However, we knew. u the look of her eyes, she was starving. We decided to not eat the potato, Jessica have the apple, Dan have the sandwich and I have the candy. When we all finished, we stared at our surroundings, I looked at Daniel, something was up." What's wrong?" I asked him.

He smiled for a minute, and the smile disappeared

He smiled for a minute, and the smile disappeared. " I want this to end..." He muttered. "We all do Dan..." Jessica replied. I froze, I heard something. Creak... It sounded like bones about to break...

I signalled for them to hide and we scrambled into places, Since Daniel was too tall, he had to squeeze where the pipes were, Jessica and I found the big cupboard for both of us. We were small and petite so it was easy to fit in, but it did take some time to fit my hair in. "Sss....I'm gonna get you!" A voice hissed and snapped.I knew who it was from the beginning , Ginevra... That girl in the bathtub, I heard her voice before,in the bathtub. I looked through the gap in between the cupboard doors and saw her. Her beady black eyes, her long wet hair, her grotesque body, I was petrified. "Jess... Is here something on my leg?" I asked, feeling a tingling sensation. I was about to scream out in terror, but Jessica covered my mouth, she pointed to my knee, it was a huge, at least thirty centimetres long cockroach. Another on Jessica, I pointed to her and she pointed to my head. I could not contain it any more, I screamed out in pure terror and dashed out of the cupboards. Ginevr saw me immediately and charged at me."Hahahah! You fell for it!" She screeched.

Hearing the commotion, both Dan and Jessica dashed out of their hiding place and caught up worth me

Hearing the commotion, both Dan and Jessica dashed out of their hiding place and caught up worth me. Ginevra chased behind us, this time on her two feet as she needed to hold the knife in her hands. "Wait... Oh my Gawd that's a knife!" Jessica screeched loudly. She charged at us at full speed, and lunged forward, trying to stab me. Daniel stopped dead in his tracks." What are you doing!? Run!" I yelled. Slowly, he dove under a table and retrieved a gun!It saved us all. Thee were dozens of bangs as Daniel tried to shoot Ginevra. He must have failed at least sixteen times or something. It was like the gun had unlimited ammo! Ginevra was so close, she lunged st me, pushing me to the ground. "Damn it Dan, give that!" Jessica yelled. She grabbed the gun from Dan's hands and shot Ginevra with seven bullets to make sure she was dead. Black liquid poured out of her sockets, wounds and nose. "I'll see you soon!" She cried out in pain. She was still alive, but in the brink of death...

 She was still alive, but in the brink of death

She looked so young, but deadly....