Jessica

"I have something to tell you two..." Aunt Millie announced with a smile. We followed her into the living room and sat on the velvet sofa. "Okay... My daughters are coming back from the city!!!" She squealed. I was going all like," OMG OMG!!!!! I have cousins!?" In my head of course, a smile formed on my face but I hid it so I looked like the Mona Lisa. I chuckled, finally I have someone that I can talk to. But wait, I hesitated, thinking that they would be younger than me. "Well... Jessica's thirteen this year. Holly is adopted, she is Amy's age." Aunt Millie said.  We both beamed. Amy had someone to play with and I had someone to talk to about the weirdness going on. "Why were they in the city?" Amy asked. "I just adopted Emily last year, so that in case you come here like for a short stay, you both hand company. But, she had to stay in the city. She was from New York, but we are in Canada so... We had to wait, but when Jessica turned thirteen in April, she said that she would go in October, like the last week. Then you came, they will be back tomorrow..." Aunt Millie explained swaying her hands around, it made her look weird. I left the living room wondering on the inside. Before we left, Aunt Millie added," Oh and school, homeschooling's off!" I was astonished, no education. I ran into my room and jumped on the bed. I sighed as I sunk into the soft mattress, wondering how Jessica would look like. But I stopped, and started about that thing, I kinda forgot about everything with all the good news.

"Ring..." I was confused, it happened in my room several times. I then realised I forgot about something, my old phone... I rummaged through the box and found my ringing phone. It was from an unknown number.

"Hello..." I answered.

"Oh thank God Clarissa!" Luana sighed.

"What happened?!" Iris added.

"Calm down... I'm at my Aunt's...." Then I continued with the story. I was about to begin with the thing but Aunt Millie barged into my room. Her arms akimbo and a frown drawn on her face. "Your phone! It's an iPhone 4!!! We need to get you a new phone!!!! Luckily I have one!!!" Aunt Millie said. She grabbed my iPhone out of my hand and cancelled the call. She ran out and came back a few moments later with an iPhone 6. I smiled, but I remembered Luana and Iris had been worrying about me so long that they didn't realise that their number expired so they changed it. But I totally forgot!!! I felt the tears well up in my eyes but I wiped them away. After a few weeks, I finally hear my BFFs and that's it!!! No more?

The next day...

Ring Ring!!!!

The doorbell rang, Aunt Millie gathered me and Amy in front of the front door and slowly pulled it open. Standing in front of my eyes were two girls. Jessica and Emily. Emily was slightly taller than Amy, her blue eyes sparkled, her face was full of happiness, she had two rosy cheeks, but her hair was the thing that caught my attention first. Her hair was a fiery red until her shoulders. She wore a dress until her knees which was floral patterned on the top and plain pink at the bottom. "Hallo!!!" She greeted in her squeaky eight-year-old voice. "You must be Amy!!!" She said hugging Amy. Amy's face was surprisingly not blue-black anymore. Just some on her forehead. But... How?! I looked at Jessica, she was like Aunt Millie, but more, how do you say it, 'alive'. Her blonde hair was until her shoulders, it was bleached blonde unlike Aunt Millie's. Her smile was small, like mine, she was skin and bone, her T-shirt was bigger, making it look baggy. But the thing that caught my attention was her pink eyes. She gave Emily a pink bag and took a white bag and asked me to follow her. Her room was next to mine, closer to the bathroom. It was purple too,the bedsheets, curtains, everything.

"I see you like purple." I said.

She saw me looking into her eyes and smiled. "You think these are contacts right? Well, they're not. I don't know how it happened but I woke up on day and it was like this..." She explained.

I cupped my mouth in astonishment. I have never seen anyone with purple eyes before! "Have you experienced... Uh.... Weird things here...." I asked shyly.

"As a matter of fact, yes." Jessica replied slowly. "Sit down. Let's talk." She said.

So I did and we began to talk about all the weird things. Like Aunt Millie being so secretive, she slapping my sister, Jessica said it happened to her too, she got slapped. She turned her head and revealed a faded mark. Then she stopped. Slowly she said," I don't know if you'll believe me... But... Let me tell you this story. I was sitting in the guest room. Your room now. I was talking to my friend, Daniel. It was late, I was about to go to my room when Daniel started stuttering. He told me to turn around. The room shook like there was a huge earthquake. The I turned and saw this thing. It had a few strands of hair, mostly covered in rotting black skin and a mouth full of razor sharp teeth. It headed for Daniel. He told me to run and tell Mom. I went and when she came, nothing! That thing was gone, along with Daniel. She left to call the police, but they didn't care as we stayed in a forest and they couldn't track our location. That night, I was in the room. The thing appeared, it came for me. I ran across the room as it chased me. That was when I stopped. But I didn't stop. Something stopped me. The creature neared me. I saw a white light from its chest. Hands reached out. That was when I saw him, Daniel. His head peeked out of the thing. And it vanished..."

I too told her my story. She gripped onto her covers and said this one word," It!" Shivers went down my spine as I slowly turned around...