Cereal and Shower Caps

After starting off my morning hectic as fuck as usual, I went to the kitchen to make me some cereal.

I poured some Frosted Flakes in a bowl with some milk and began to chomp away at my favorite cereal. A few minutes into eating my cereal, Trey came in the kitchen acting all nonchalant and shit.

He was whistling and making his presence known so I put my head down ignored his ass as I was eating. As I took a spoonful of my breakfast, I see this red substance from the sky drizzle to my cereal. I look up to see Trey capping the bottle of ketchup. Half of me wanna kick his throat in and the other half know I deserve this shit. He put the ketchup bottle in the fridge then poured him some Frosted Flakes and milk in a bowl like me, and sat across the table from me.

"Hey lil bro, I ain't tripping. That shit lowkey was funny," Trey said as he was eating. He really acting like he did not just fuck my breakfast up. I just left the table and threw out the cereal and began to clean the bowl. As I'm cleaning the dishes I feel something drape over my head.
"Clean this shit out too while you're at it," Trey said as he smashed his bowl of half eaten cereal on my head and patted my back. Now I know I was petty for what I did in the bathroom but this shit, I did not deserve. I wanted to kick his shit in so bad but I know he'll whoop my ass. I just took a deep few breaths to relax. I hear the door rings.

I just sat to see if Trey was going to have a little bit of courtesy and go see who is there. Suprisingly, he did actually go see who is there. I was trying to eavesdrop but I didnt need to since they were so damn loud. It was Marcus.

"Nigga you came to get that ass tapped in 21 again?" Trey exclaimed as he shook up with Marcus.
"Man if this was Football, it'd be a different story but no I came to talk to your brother," Marcus said.
"Boy, Caleb ass don't play no sports. Nah, matter fact, if smoking weed was a sport, that nigga'll go to nationals," Trey said laughing."
"Nigga I'm talking about Nadji," Marcus said cracking up.
"What you want with his bitch ass?" Trey said picking his teeth.
"Well, he say he play football so I was going to get him a headstart of whats to come before tryouts," Marcus said.
"Awe ight, Nadj, bring your bitch ass in here!" Trey yelled back in house.

I try to gain my composure because daddy was at my front door looking fine as hell with Miami Heat basketball shorts, Jordan Retros, and a tank top. As I walk toward the door, Trey walks back toward his room but not before he purposely brushes up on me. As I walk to the door, Marcus began to snicker.
"What is funny?" I asked.
"I see that's how you got that good hair." he said laughing.
"What are you talking about?" I said getting irritated.
"You be using them bowls of cereal as shower caps?" he said cracking up.
"No, no me and Trey got into it earlier and-" I said.
"I get it fool. Im an only child though so I aint got your problems." he said staring at my head.
"Lucky you," I said as I took the bowl off my head and trying to clean up.

I was so embarrassed standing in front of Marcus like I am some kid playing in his food. Shit he probably think I am weird or something. I won't be suprised if he make some sudden excuse to be anywhere but here. *sigh* There goes my future dick appointments.

"You know, you look real cute when  that shit was on your head," he said walking towards me.
"Cut the bullshit, I am tore up right now" I said looking down.
"No, for real, I mean you fucking it up cuz now I can't stroke your hair when I kiss your lips. I miss them hoes," he said as he pulled my neck in his direction. I was in a gaze. I could not move even if that was my desire. He had me but it was as if, I had him. He gave me a kiss on my forehead where the 2% milk was still lingering. He made up for the other 98% of the milk ingredients missing. Creamy, rich, and just cool. He then lowered his head and kissed my lips, his top lip between my lips and his bottom lip below my bottom lip. The kiss he gave me was not passionate but it was more of a kiss of solace. Like a forest on a Sunday morning, it gave me a feeling of safeness, a feeling of peace somehow. His energy fused with my anger and unease til it turned calm and comfortable. I felt like a summer gale, free and fresh. He put his thumb on the right side of my neck then stared in my eyes after a few seconds.

!!THUD!!

This loud sound filled the room. I thought the sound was from the bowl on my head but I already took it off. I turn around hoping my gut wasnt lying. Sad part is my gut is 99.99999999% right. It was Caleb, phone is on the floor, which is likely to be the sound.

Damn, there goes my sweetest thing
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
-Did y'all enjoy the third chapter? Do you think Trey went too far or did Nadji deserve what was to come? Please leave votes and comments below and don't be afraid to drop feedback😏. Thanks y'all.