Deep as the Mariana Trench

Unknown's POV
I knew I was different since I was younger. I didn't know exactly what it was. I was a sports head like every other dude on top of that, I even played football! I acted like every other dude as well. However, I knew deep down it was something about me that set me apart from other guys. It all started when I was 14 when we moved to Maryland in the end of summer I had my first sweetest thing.

I was in my room trying to sleep at 1 am but I kept getting disturbed. I go to the living room to see my two older brothers Trey, screaming at the tv and playing 2k while Caleb knocked the fuck out on the couch.

"Aye, can you please be quiet, I'm trying to sleep?" I asked.
"Shut the fuck up Nadji!" Trey said waking up Caleb.
"Aye, both y'all shut the fuck up. Don't you see a nigga trying to sleep," Caleb said waking up out his coma.

Caleb was the oldest at 17 and basically control everything in this bitch when my parents aren't here. Me and Trey was a year apart. Trey swear he can talk to me any type of way just because he is taller and bigger than me. I don't even know why the fuck my parents leave me with these fuck ups while they go to business trips 24/7. All Caleb do is fuck hoes, drink and smoke, and sleep. Trey always fuck with me whenever he gets the chance hitting me on my head, putting bleu cheese in my shampoo, etc. you know the works. All that bastard cares for is basketball and nothing more.
"Man, shut the fuck up and take your ass back to sleep," Trey said.
"What your punk ass say," Caleb said getting up in Trey face.
"Nothing," Trey said pausing his game and fixing his face into a fear look.
"Man I'm going outside to get some air, fuck it," I said.
"Nadj, go to the gas station and bring me back some Hot Crunchy Curls," Caleb said passing me a 20.
"Whatever," I said walking out after grabbing the money.

I go out on the porch and set my books and stuff on the ledge then I walk to the gas station. Since the gas station is about 15 minutes away, I just put on my headphones and jammed away at Lauryn Hill. I am a old soul at heart so listening to 90s was forever my favorite genre. My mind began to drift off when I heard "The Sweetest Thing" come on. I thought of exactly my dream guy was. He was caramel colored dude with a nice set of juicy lips with a nice ass. Yeah, I was bisexual but I kinda liked guys more. I don't know, it's just I have never been the labels type. I like people not genders, and I always hated to be put in a box. As I'm walking pondering, I accidently bumped into someone.
"My bad bro," I said.
"It's cool my dude," he said rushing off in the opposite direction. Seconds later, I heard him say,"FUCK"!
"You aight bro," I asked him turning around.
"I just left my motherfucking weed at the gas station up the street. You cool if I walk with you since you're going to that direction," he asked.
Ugh, another fucking weedhead like my brother. I know I shouldn't trust this nigga walking with me since I don't even know him like that but fuck it, I guess it's cool for company at this hour.
"Aight cool, shit I gotta go up there for some chips anyway," I said.

As we're walking, I used my peripheals to see him. He was too fine. He was about 5'7, milk chocolate skin, and skinny with a little muscle. I bet he's packing hella good dick down there. The short ones always do.
"So you from here?" he said.
"Nah, nah I just moved out here from Houston," I said snapping myself out of a daydream.
"Well anyway, I'm Marcus," he said.
"I'm Nadji but people call me Nadj," I said.
"Aight bet," he said.
By this time, we talked about Sportscenter, Lebron, etc. til we got to the gas station. When we got in, I got Caleb's chips while Marcus asked the clerk about his weed.

"Ain't you too young to be smoking weed," the clerk asked holding the bag of weed.
"Ain't you too old to stop minding your damn business," Marcus said snatching the bag out the clerk hand. Damn the way he snapped back at the clerk was all too alluring. I paid for Caleb's chips then me and Marcus left.

As we're walking, he started rolling up his weed. I ain't say shit because I was too busy daydreaming of him kissing on my neck. Then, I got caught staring at one point.
"You like what you see or something?" he said lighting the blunt up and took a puff out.
I was so embarrassed. I have never told anybody I liked guys, so I'm terrified of being outed.
"Nah, nah bro I was just thinking about something," I said trying to look in the different direction.
"Hmmmmm, oh really and what exactly was that?" he said still smoking his blunt.
"Oh, uh, I was just thinking about heretics," I said lying.
"Awe okay, I remember that shit from my ninth grade year," he said looking in the sky. Damn does this nigga look good when he looks up and stars gleam all over his face.
"Oh what grade you in," I asked using my phone as a distraction.
"Sophomore.... you know you're cute for a freshman," he said now looking towards me.

I couldn't believe what this dude just said. Did he just said I'm cute? I wanted to say the same but my impulsiveness got me.
"Dude I ain't gay what the fuck?" I said.
"Nigga, who you lying to. I know you like dudes my nigga," he said.
"No the fuck I-," I said.
I couldn't even finish my words. He kissed me mid sentence. His lips were so warm and his tongue was so amazing. I didn't even push back. I just sent my tongue inside his mouth. Damn, could he kiss. He controlled the whole thing. It was deeper than an Mariana Trench... Deep as Meshell Ndegecello... He grabbed the fuck out my ass.
"Damn, you thick my nigga," he said staring in my eyes til he kissed me again.
"Well, I try," I said blushing.

I couldn't believe what just happened. The kiss pierced into my soul. It made me feel so warm like after drinking Hennessy. It was the sweetest thing I've just known.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
-How did y'all enjoy the first chapter? So far do you have a favorite character yet? Please leave votes and comments below and don't be afraid to drop feedback😏. Thanks y'all.