Memories part 1

Walking out of the hospital, I sighed as the beautiful girl I fell in love with skipped around in sweatpants and one of my t-shirts. I smiled and finally made it to the car with Landon.

"What's this?" she asked as she skipped over to me.

"This," I said, patting the hood of the car. "Is your baby."

She looked at me weirdly and I started laughing.

"Do I know how to drive it?" she asked.

I shook my head and walked over to the drivers seat. I got in and she followed by sitting on the passenger's side.

I sighed, nervously and I felt Landon pat me on the back. I looked into the rearview mirror and he smiled reassuringly. I nodded my head and started the car.

Then pictures of me wrecking popped up. I gasped and turned the car off. What happens if I wreck the car?What if it hit Aubrey's side again?What if she died...?

Oh my god.

"Landon, do you want to drive?" I asked.

"Sure." he agreed.

We swapped places, so now I was in the back. I was so nervous, I almost peed my pants.

Landon did better at driving then I would have. He swirved through traffic and weaved through other cars. I looked over at Aubrey and smiled, dreamily. But my good mood went away as I remembered the amnesia. Her blue eyes floated around the car and looked out the window. She seemed so fascinated by the smallest of things.

Landon parked into his houses driveway and I got out, walking around the car and over to Bre's side to open the door.

She hopped out, smiling at me. Instead of going inside, she skipped over to the hammock. Memories popped up in my head and I was forced to remember them.

"Aubrey, I love you, why can't you get that?" I asked.

"I need a reason why you, of all people, would love me. ME?" she exclaimed, pointing to herself, while sitting beside me on the white hammock that clung to the trees.

"Love doesn't need a reason." I replied.

"It does when that guy is completely out of his mind!" she shot back.

"I love you Aubrey Hazel Jenson."

"HA! No. You don't." she chuckled, getting up and walking away. By now, I could hear the thunder in the distance. I got up and walked toward her, where she was standing on the sidewalk. I stood infront of her. About the length where all I had to do is wrap my arms around her if I wanted a hug.

"Aubrey. Please. Believe me." I whined, sounding childish, even to myself.

"Are you sure?" she asked, still not believing me.

"I've never been so sure of myself."

"Believe me when I say this... you, Justin Drew Bieber, are absolutely crazy." she snickered.

"I know this sounds cheesy, but the only thing I'm crazy for is you." I whispered, pulling a piece of hair behind her ear, brushing my hand against her cheek.

"Prove it."

I slid my hand behind her head and pulled her face into mine, connecting our lips. An electric shock or spark was sent down my spine, making my knees go weak. My head started floating and I felt as if I were high. She started to kiss back which sent more sparks through my body, making me feel numb. Her arms wrapped loosely around my neck, playing with the wet ends of my hair. I now had her head in both hands, cupping it. Best kiss of my life.