le kings diary

Am perfectly fine. Is what I mean when I say it... No hidden meaning.
I say things straight from the heart. And I wish everyone did the same...when I say no I mean no and not a hidden yes.... When I say I don't drink thats what's  I mean... Not that I want a few bottles silently... When I say am not having you for supper breakfast fast food or i just don't want you, then look deep in my eyes and you'll see that. Not I want you at my place....am love struck and confused. Who will I love that will be perfect with no tears.  Because when I say I want a girlfriend I did not say I want a sex partner.. Am human with a brain and below my neck is an abyss that is freezing cold.so when I say I love you. Please I ment i love you not I want to bed you..so take my word as it is. When I say it I mean it....
When I say I need space I did not say close the door and be naked... When I say I feel cold I never said I want to get laid...when I say 69 I meant the number just after 68 and immediately before 70. So when  I say it please clean up your mind..When I say  what I say when I say is what I say...not what you think so when I say it I mean it....look deep in my soul and convince yourself that I mean it....I say to you am in love and thats what I mean...I say I miss you but I did not include kiss you...
So when I say am tired please I mean it am tired and not I want to play tangle...I wish this whole world would reside by my mental rules....life is too easy to be complicated....now tell me what you say and mean....and don't let me wonder around you word... I say I'm love and thats what I mean.....