Opinions + Q&A

If you enjoyed this story, I would like to hear your opinions about it. : ) While I am aware of some flaws in this story, I'm trying my very best not to change too much and make it longer than it already is. The plot I had in mind back in 2014 was flawed and this story will remain flawed; I really want to continue other stories. My intention of rewriting this was merely to improve my horrible writing style and make it a little bit more reasonable.

Please comment down below about your answers to these questions:

What were your thoughts after reading the first chapter?

What are your opinions so far?

What do you expect to read or to happen in this story?

What do you want to see?

Any scenes you would like to experience?

+Say more things about the story, anything you would like to add or anything you would like to say to me. : )

++Give me some advices on how to write romance or fluff or whatever, I honestly suck in writing those scenes and tbvh I don't want this story to be romance focused but I do want to show some intimate moments between the characters.

About Q&A, just comment the questions you wish to ask me, about the story, characters and my inspirations or whatsoever. Ask away~ I'll answer all the questions in a new chapter :)

 Ask away~ I'll answer all the questions in a new chapter :)