Is she alive?[20]

Song:Flashlight Hiccstrid-Meloow

Previously
"I love you" I heard her whisper.I looked down at her.Her eyes were closed

"NO.Astrid.Hold on"I said."Toothless go"I continued.He sprinted out of the Gior Biome."Hold on"I whispered again.

Hiccup Pov

My hands were shaking with me still holding Astrid.Her face was becoming more pale by the minutes.We soon made to the stables.I jumped off Toothless with Astrid still in my arms.Heather came up to me..

"Wh-what happened to her?"she asked.I continued walking

"I found her in the woods.She was tangled in spikes"I said making my way into the camp

"Hiccup.Wait.Where are you going?"she asked.

"To Alexa"I said.Heather cut me
 off

"What?No!Hiccup you are expelled.If they see you,you are dead meat."she said.I ignored her.

"I don't care.I am doing it for Astrid"I said.

"But what are they going to think when the see Astrid with blood all over her?Also.Alexa can't do a thing.It is best if we just take her to a hospital"Heather said.I looked at Astrid then Heather.

"Well how are we going to take her to the hospital?"I asked.She sighed.

"I have an idea.But If we get caught,it's your fault"she said.

"What idea?"I asked.She put her hand in her pocket before pulling out a key.A car key.

~Time Skip~

"Come on"Heather said rushing me to put Astrid in the back seat.I put her on Heathers lap and closed the door.I opened the driver's seat and sat down.I turned the key and the engine roared.I pulled the hard breaks and put the first gear.Seconds later we drove out of the parking of the camp.My hands were shaking while I was trying to control the car.My mind was a blur.I need to get Astrid to safety

"Hiccup.Slow down"I heard Heather yell.I ignored her and continued gaining speed

"Hiccup we are going to crash"Heather said holding Astrid tight.

"We are going to be fine"I said before making a sharp turn.Heather stuck to the door.

"How is she?"I asked Heather

"I don't know she is losing a lot of blood"Heather said.I took a glance behind me and saw her.My heart broke into a million pieces.I couldn't look away

"HICCUP"Heather yelled snapping me back to reality.I whipped my head towards the road.A truck was heading towards us.The bright lights blinding me surely making it impossible for me to see anything.I took a sharp turn to left avoiding the truck.Heather took a sharp inhale before glaring at me.

"WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING?YOU COULD HAVE KILLED US"Heather yelled.

"But....I didn't"I said before making an other sharp turn.Heather stuck to the door again.

"You are a horrible driver"

~Time Skip~

My heart was beating fast as I was sprinting into the emergency room with Astrid in my arms and Heather just behind me.

"Help.Someone.She needs help"I yelled.Three nurses came running to me with a stretcher.I put her on and they started making their way through the rooms.At one point I got stopped.

"Sir you can't go through this door.You need to wait out here"one nurse said.No not this again I thought.

"What?No.Please I want to be by her side.Please"I said.The nurse shook her head."I am sorry but I was given orders"she said.