Misunderstandings[12]

Previously

"Astrid I trusted you with my secret with my horse with my family and with my life.Not trusting you with my love would just be stupid.I love you Astrid Hofferson."I said.I soon felt a hand sqeezing mine.I looked at Astrid.She smiled before squeezing my hand again.

"I love you too my one legged dork"she said pressing a split second kiss on my lips.

Astrid Pov

Everything has been going great the past 3 days and we didn't even noticed it.That's how awesome my life has been.Hiccup and I are just inseparable.We never leave each others side.And everytime we see Graham we tend to make him even more jealous and angry so we make out.I know it sounds mean but he deserves it and we enjoy so much doing so.Right now it's around midnight and we are out of the camp.We are sitting in each others arms with our horses on the edge of the cliff where we shared our first kiss and looking at the bright full moon.I break the silence with a sigh.Hiccup looked down at me.

"You okay?"Hiccup asked getting my attention.I looked up at him.

"Yeah just thinking"I said cuddling more into his arms to keep warm

"About....?"he asked.I took a deep breath before standing up straight

"Hiccup I am worried about you"I said looking at the ground while playing with a stick in my hands

"Why?Is it because of Graham?"he asked.I shook my head

"No.....It's just..well...I'm worried you are g-going to g-get kicked out of the c-camp.Because you ha-have Toothless and if they f-find out,you are g-going to get expelled.A-and I don't wan't to lose you.You are the o-only thing that makes me smile and I have a f-fear that If you leave me ,I am g-going to lose my happiness."I said on the verge of crying.Hiccup hugged me tightly.

"Shhh...I am not going to leave you.You me and my mum are the only ones who know about Toothless.As long as you don't tell no one I will stay by your side.Okay?"he said pressing a kiss on my hair.I nodded slightly.

"That's my girl."he said.My head rose up from his hug.I gave him a split second kiss on the lips before pulling away.However something felt weird about that moment as the cold wind covered my body making me shiver.I looked left and right.

"You okay?"Hiccup asked making me look at him.

"Uh..Yeah,Just I kind of feel like someone is watching us"I said looking behind us.

"No one is watching us.Who will be up right now?"he asked.I brushed the feeling off and cuddled close to my boyfriend closing my eyes

Unkown Pov(A/N:Oooo.What have we got here.Runned out of names?)

I smirked looking at the happy couple sharing a small kiss.How cute.Too bad they are going to be seperated in just a matter of days since the little boy hasn't been very nice the past few days.I guess the hero doen't always get the girl.I smiled as I thought about them actually broken up(A/N:Creep Alert xD)

Hiccup Pov

I groaned as I felt a beam of sun cover my closed eyes.I opened them slightly trying to adjust to the bright light.I rubbed them trying to get the sleep off of me.With both my hands I lifted my body from the bed only to be greeted by a bang on my head.I held my head as I looked up slowly trying not to hit my head again on the above bed.I looked next to me seeing my divine beauty sleeping like an angel while her blond hair was scattered on the pillow.I pressed a kiss on her forehead and chuckled when I saw a smile growing on her lips.

"Morning M'lady"I whispered in her ear.She slowly opened her eyes looking at me.

"Morning Idiot"she said whispering trying not to wake up anybody.She sat up before kissing my lips swiftly.I kept my eyes shut as she moved away.I sighed dreamingly.Yep I am officially in LOVE.