Meet the big four [2]

Henry pov

"Hey Fishbone"

I heard Tim yell at me from down the hall. Great. I went to the library to get away from all the stupid comments and I run into the squad that bullies me. Can this get any worse?

"Sup Smartypants "

I heard a familiar voice behind me.Yep apparently it CAN get worse because the familiar voice behind me was none other than Graham Norson.The big muscular and mean dude from my old class.I turn around with confidence and a smile plastered on my face.

"Sup Potato"

I tell him and start walking past him.I am pretty confident and I have some good comebacks in my sleeve but deep inside I still kinda feel Useless a Fishbone and what ever I hear from the stupid squad.Graham grabbed me by the collar and held me against the wall.I am not very muscular so the only way of getting out of here is by BURNING GRAHAM TO THE CRISP.

"Dont you dare call me Potato"he said looking me straight in my eyes.

"Aw!I am sowwy did I hurt you feewings?"I asked him using my baby voice.He growled at me before pushing me even harder against the wall. He raised a fist ready to punch me.

"Look!"I interrupted."We are standing infront of a lot of people.Most of them are going to tell the principal if you punch me.If the principal finds out.You are getting detention.Most likely 1-2 hours and...."I picked my phone from my pocket."you wouldn't want to miss this"I told him showing him a picture of Claire. His Girlfriend(Kind of) and him sitting in a bench.

"Also..."I locked my phone and put it in my pocket."Look around you.Every single student is holding a Phone. This fight is going on Facebook for sure and wouldn't that be such a disappointment for your parents"I finished.

He looked at me for a few seconds before groaning. He lowered his hands and let go of me. I stood on my feet and fixed my jacket. I walked out of the library still with a slight gring formed on my face.

I walked into my next classroom just when the lesson began.

Well let me introduce my self now.My name is Henry Horrendous Haddock the Third. I do though have a secret name. Hiccup. Only me my mum and my dad know about it. My mum actually dissappeared when I was just a baby. Dad stopped calling me Hiccup because reminded him so much of mum. He never even talked to me about her. Not even a name. He was getting more and more sad as the years went by. Three years ago I got into an accident making me lose my left leg. It was replaced by a Peg-leg. Right now I am 18 years old and I have auburn hair and green eyes. My only friends in this HellHole aka Earth are Finn (Fishlegs) Seth(Snotlout) who is also my cousin believe it or not and the twins:Rachel(Ruffnut)and Terry (Tuffnut.)

~Time Skip~

When the final school bell finally rang I immediately started packing my things.I packed everything up and met the gang in the entrance of the class. We all walked together to each others house. I slowly and lastly made it to the huge but so sad mansion I call home.I really hate expensive things but since my father is the mayor of this stupid little village called Berk,I get to have everything. But not enough to get rid of those stupid bullies though.

"You hom'son?"I heard my dad from his office.

"Yeah"I said loud enough for him to hear me.

"Grea'Com her' I need a favour".I sighed I Know EXACTLY what this is about.My Dad has been trying to get me to start lessons for managing because he wants me to take over the village as the mayor. I slowly made my way to his office. I opened the door and went inside the room. I sat in one of the big leather chairs.