§ Prologue §

It all happened too fast. 

"The party's over. Close the gates." The newly crowned queen of Arendelle said as she walked away from her sister. Elsa was not in favor of Anna's new fiance, Hans, because they only had just met. The coupled asked for her blessing and she didn't grant it which made Anna upset.

"What? Elsa. No, no. Wait!" The young princess said as she grabbed Elsa by her wrist and slipping of her blue glove out of her hand.

"Give me my glove!" Elsa tried to get it but Anna moved it from her reach. 

"Elsa, please. Please! I can't live like this anymore!" Anna finally exclaimed. 

The queen stared at her, "Then leave." She said hesitantly. 

Anna stood there, dismayed, as she watched her older sister walk out of the ballroom with her head down. After years and years of hiding, of isolation, of ignoring her. This is how Elsa treats her? How could she be so cold?

"What did I ever do to you!?" She yelled in anger, causing stares from the guests. 

"Enough Anna." 

"No! Why? Why do you shut me out? Wh- Why do you shut the world out? What are you so afraid of!?" Anna bursted out. 

"I said enough!" Elsa snapped. 

That was it.

All those years alone. All those years hiding, of isolation, of being away from her sister. Wasted. Her powers were much to strong to hide and it was bound to show, no matter what she did. 

Frozen spikes of ice formed and surrounded her. Separating herself from Anna, Hans, and the rest of the guests. They gasped, taking a step back and looking at her and the barrier her powers had made. 

"Sorcery." Was the word that escaped the Duke of Weselton's lips as he hid behind his companion. 

Anna looked at her in shock, in disbelief and in regret. She pushed her sister out of her boundaries. "Elsa. ." She whispered. 

Elsa's hand found the doorknob and she ran out of the castle to find more people. The people of Arendelle. 

With the guests' eyes on her and Anna and Hans chasing after her, she could only handle too much. 

"Excuse me, sorry. Excuse me." She pushed her way through the crowd when a voice boomed from behind her. 

"Witch!" The Duke of Weselton said, making everyone confused. 

Too much was going on, she froze the fountain beside her which made the guests fear her and her powers. It was all too much for her. She couldn't handle it anymore. It wasn't supposed go like this. 

She couldn't handle hurting anyone. Hurting Anna, the only one she has left, so she ran. 

She ran away from everyone. She ran from her fears, her mistakes, her home. She ran to a lake which froze in every step she took. 

She escaped to the snowing mountains where she belonged. Where it always snowed. Little did she know that everywhere else will be the same.

***

A/N: I hope you like this! Sorry if it sucked or wasn't accurate to the movie. I tried! :) Next chapter wil just be "Let It Go" and I'll post it now so thanks for reading! 

Till next time,

~Rider.