Chapter 3

(ID YOU MADE IT TILL THIS CHAPTER WELL THIS IS WHY YOU'RE READING IT, THANK YOU SO MUCH, MEANS A LOT, ENJOY!)

Chapter 3

I'm literally paralysed.

I couldn't even move my hands.

"W-who are you and why are you here and how and.."

"Whoow..whoow stop right there sweetcheeks, we are not in an interview," he replied too calmly.

What?! Who does this guy thinks he is? Some "Jesus" who can get into people's house without heck a permission? God!

"Well if you would excuse me, I'd like to call the 911 and report this mistake, and I would like you to leave, please." My voice betrayed my anger.

Actually this "anonymous" is really breath-taking, like hell, every girl wants to be with him and show him off to malls. But it's not the appropriate time to think about it right now.

Suddenly, he approach me and stroke my right cheek, delicately.

"No, this isn't a mistake, Jennifer Foster," he smirked.

I was enjoying while he was carressing my cheek. Wait w-what? No i didn't. All of a sudden everything came up to me like a puzzle. This gift was from him, his name must be Harry.

With all my braveness, I said, " H-Harry?"

His hands stopped stroking.

"Ah, it seems like you know my name already. But dear, you haven't answered my first question, do you like the present?" He smiled with an evil presence on it.

I could sense something different around here. It's dark, a place I would never be. He's getting really impatient, he's not one of the waiter.

"Umm.. Look Harry, your present is really lovely, and thank you for coming, but, I don't know you, but don't get me mistaken, you are a really good looking man. Nevertheless, I think it's time for you to leave, I'm really sorry for being rude but.." I don't know how to continue this awkward conversation. "Yeah," I quetly said. A smirk came into his wonderfully made red lips.

"Whatever you say sweet cheeks, at least you love the present." He turns around and looked back to me.

"But one way or another, I will know where you are."

That is the creepiest thing I've ever heard in my entire 19 years of existance.

Next thing I know is the door of my room open and no one on the hall way.

What is going on in my life? Now, all I knew, Jennifer Foster, you're in deep shit.

-------------

( A/N. I KNOW ITS THE FIRST CURSE WORD. I HOPE IT'S OKAY WITH YOU PEOPLE. CAUSE ITS NOT REALLY NOT NICE TO CURSE ALL THE TIME, I WILL MINIMIZE THE CURSINGS, lastly

THANK YOU FOR READING!)

WAIT AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT SO IVE GOT A TWITTER (@/universalnarry), I WILL ANSWER ALL YOUR TWEETS 100%! Pinky promise! Love you!

*raina*