Chapter 2

(THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING, and if there are typos, please remind me, thank you!)

Chapter 2

What.

The.

Hell.

What is in this box? Why is it in here all of a sudden? Who delivered it? And lastly, why? There are tons of possible questions, but neither of them could be answered. I picked up the wrapped box and read the card.

Relish the wonderful days until it's gone. Savour every taste of it.

Merry Christmas Jennifer.

forever in my heart,

Harry

"What takes you so long? Get the presents and surprise us down here!" I heard my brother shouted, and my parents laughed at his impatient.

The voice was too loud that I literally jumped after reading the peculiar message. I was angry because who the hell does this "Harry" guy thinnk he is, to drop this gift in my room and leave me alone with question marks, but mostly, petrified.

"Sure, wait a minute Jex, I was in the bathroom!" I lied, my family must not know about this "mistery gift", they would go insane and send me to another place, I know, over-protective parents, sucks. I took all of the presents and leave the black box unopened, lingering the eyes on it while closing my bedroom door. I strolled down the stairs cheerfully, as if nothing had happened.

"Close your eyes, and I will give each of your presents on the table, Jex, yours would be on the floor cause' it's kinda big," I announced joyfully.

"Okay honey, I hope it isn't a bomb, and better be quick cause we need to open other presents from others too," my Dad cracked a horibbly made joke, which I laughed either way.

So I scattered the presents and said, "Yup, on your surfaces people!"

Everyone opened their eyes, my mom plastered a grin on her face and I knew she was happy with her present. "Aw baby, thank you for this sweater, you must have been knitting this since forever!" she gave me a small peck on the cheek and I smiled.

She knew that I was knitting it myself is because I used to knit all day with Granny on summer holidays, but since Granny had passed away, I tried knitting on my own, and it's actually pretty fun, if you enjoy it. I turned my head to see Jexter gaping, yup, actually gaping opened for 3 inches, I've never seen him so surprised. I laughed right in front of him.

"YOUR FACE WAS PRICELESS!" I laughed and everyone joined. Jex suddenly approached and hugged me, aww Jex.

"Thank you Jen, you're the best sister I had," he said.

"Certainly, I'm the only sister you had," I winked.

Then we continue to open each others presents and I had forgotten about the unfamiliar gift. After we're all done to exchange our gifts, I ran up stairs to my bedroom and open the box. I carefully opened it, hope to ruined it. It was a necklace, a black hearted one

"You like it?" Suddenly a deep voiced man appear at the back of the door.

-

CLIFFHANGERRERRRRERJSKA

IKR

HAHHA

OK THANK YOU FOR READING YOU'RE AMAZING!

*raina*