chapter 11

While i wait on Maranda all kinds of thoughts are running through my head. I just broke up with my One and Only the man i envisioned to marry. What i was thinking? I really don't know. I drop my head in my hands and squeeze my hair. Hoping to make sense out of this. I let go of my hair and try to release some of the tension in my body by flexing and popping my fingers. I wish I would have listened to my Grandma when she would tell me''People regret a lot of things when they are blinded by fustration.'' Yeah, I understand completely what she was trying to tell me. I can't believe I have done this. Part of me is saying to call Maranda tell her to turn around that everything is okay,and for me to walk back to Jonathan and apologize. He was right when he said that I didn't mean what i was saying. My other half is saying to go home and leave this all alone,to forget being a gangsters girlfriend because it causes too much pain and regretful decisions. The hard part is, is that i don't know which decision is My Heart speaking or my Mind. Why are all of these emotions hitting me all at the same time?I am so stressed and I just broke up with him just a little over an hour ago-which reminds me where is Maranda? I pull out my phone and start to dial her number. She answers on the first ring.'' Hey girl the car broke down. I'm stuck on the side of the road. Do you wanna meet me?'' I scratch my eyebrow.'' Um wait right there. I think i am going back to where Jonathan and all of them are at. You can ride back with us okay?'' I tell her.I say the last part as a question to make sure she is okay with this.'' Yeah, do you think it will be okay. You know.... because didn't you two break up?'' i sigh. '' Yeah supposedly...look i-'' My sentence is cut off when i hear gunshots. Horror goes through my body. My heart starts beating rapidly. '' What the he-'' Maranda says. I cut her off''Look Randa come where the airport is then turn on the-a dirt road. Follow that road and you will see Jonathans car. I have to see what is going on. I have to see if Jonathan is okay!'' I tell her. My voice is quivering. Images of Jonathans dead body are running through my head. Then I know that my Heart was speaking when it said to apologize. ''Veah wait on me!! I am not that far away from you. Look I see you stay righ there!'' I turn around and see her running towards me. I embrace her in a hug when she gets to me. I am so scared that i don't say a word. I just start running to where I see Jonathans car. When I get there what I see almost makes me faint. I see Jonathon getting shot in the back and falling down to the ground. At that moment he looks in the car and doesn't see me. I don't see what goes on after that all i see is Jonathans body laying on the ground with no life at all. I try to run towards him but a strong pair of arms embrace me by the waist and pulls me away before i get the chance to even try and run. I cry and fight and struggle to get to him! I love him.I didn't mean what I said at all.'' It is to late Veah.'' A voice says and then is where my world turns black...I shouldv'e been in the car... He should have seen me...

Hope you all enjoyed!!!! Sorry it's short I have a test to study for but don't worry the next one i promise will be longer!!:)