chapter 3

Hey everyone this is Drizzjad89 and I just wanted to say Thank you for reading and I'm sorry for the grammar and spelling and other things I'm doing this on my phone so its pretty hard. So please bare with me and vote and comment. Tell me what you think. I'm going to try and upload everyday. Well here's the story.

" Baby you know I would take a nap with you,but I have a drop I need to go stack and pack." Jonothan says. I can tell he feels bad because I've given him the silent treatment all the way to his house. After he told me no he wouldn't take a nap with me. I am pissed off. I love him. I really do,but this gang and drug bullshit I have had enough of. I am not going to stay at his house by myself having all kinds of people knocking on the door begging for drugs. He's not gonna take me to his real house,until he's finished the drop. I am NOT in the mood today!! I am tired as hell. I want to go home. I don't have time for this bullshit." I want to go home." I tell him as calm as possible. I know he is fixing to blow up but I don't give a damn." What the f**k??? What the hell do you mean you want to go home. " He says pulling the car to a stop. In the middle of the highway. On I-35 at that!!! " Jonothan we are in the middle of the damn road!!! Wait no one of the most busy highway in Dallas!! Drive the f**king car!!!" I scream. " No I'm not driving anywhere until you tell me why you wanna go home." I hear car honks and I see plenty of middle fingers. Jonothan doesn't hear or see any of this. He's staring directly at me. He's really not going to move until I say what he wants. This is complete bullshit. I lean my head against the window and let out a long sigh." I just want to go home. I am tired Jonothan take me home." I say quietly. He doesn't say anything. I knew he wouldn't. I need to stop this,but I don't have the guts to leave him. Even if I did what would I say. I left him because he wouldn't take a nap with me??? No because I'll never leave him. I love him too much and he's the only boy I've ever actually loved. He's my first everything. The only thing we haven't done is have sex."I love you baby." Jonothan says. I don't answer back. I pull out my phone and text Maranda.

Me- Hey are you at home

Randa- Yeah why????

Me- Be at my house in like-wait a minute.

" How far are we from Greenville????" I ask Jonothan. I can tell he feels guilty by how he responds. " It depends. Probably 45 minutes or less. Do you want me to drive faster???" I don't answer.

Me- Meet me at my house in like 45 minutes or less.

Randa- Okay.

I sit there and stare at Jonothan. Why am I complaining about him being in the gang and stuff. When I was 13 he was in the gang. Why is it a problem now at 16. He gives me everything I ask for. Why am I tripping. Am I fooling myself???? He looks over at me,and laughs. " What baby???? I'm sorry." See how can I stay mad at him when he does that. His voice changing everything. " Nothing just thinking, and it's all right." I smile happy that everything is settled. The car comes to a stop. " We're here baby." Dang he drive