chapter 4

I watch as he drives off. I let out a huge breath of air. Maranda is on my stairs.

" Y'all have another argument again???" Maranda says. Her eyes searching mine.

"Yeah, yeah we did." I walk over and sit next to her. I put my dress over my knees as I lean my head down and sit. " What was it this time???" I smile a faint smile Randa always gets down to the point.

" It was two and I really don't know what to say."

" Was it about you moving in with him???"

" Yeah,but it wasn't as bad as the one that just happened." I screw my lips to the side.

" What happened???"

" We were somewhere in Fortworth today and he was talking with this man. I know it was business because you know Jonothan never calls a man Mr. Or Sir unless it is business. Well to make this long story short . I'm going to get down to the point. I asked him to take a nap with me and he said no. So I gave him the silent treatment. He felt guilty and all that, but I was pissed. So I said I wanna go home. He stopped the damn car in the middle of the highway. I'm telling him to drive but he wont until I tell him why I wanna go home. So I gave up like always and told him why. We mad- " I am cut off by Randa.

" Ugghggggg y'all always make up!!! Why do y'all even argue???? You know what I don't wanna talk about it anymore. Let's talk about that fine ass brother of his." I'm not shocked by her reaction. She's always like this. " Caleb is in Miami right now. I think he's coming back tonight or something. I really don't know."

" Whoaa what is he doing down there???"

" Don't play like you don't know.." I say while fake punching her.

" What??? I'm serious why is he down there???"

" He had a drop to do." I say matter of factly.

" Oh well call him right quick.I wanna know when he coming back???"

" Okay." I look at my phone and dial his number.

" Do you know his number by heart??? You have Jonothan." Randa says a hint of jealousy tinging her voice. I laugh. " He is like a brother to me gosh Randa."

"Oh. Well call him." I touch call and the phone rings. Two rings later Calebs dark authoritative voice comes through the phone. I put it on speaker.

" Hey ma. What's up????" Caleb has always called me that and i've never had a problem with it. Caleb is the cool Guy just like Jonothan. They're both laid back and could care less about what you do as long as work is done and you don't cross the line. If you do...well that's when they snap. People think its horrible to see just one of them blow up. The two of them together is like the world war 3!!! Imagine trying to calm down. They're both sexy as hell though." Hey bro. When are you coming back???" I ask.

" Is your sexy friend there what's her name??? Shenneh is that i-

" Maranda cuts him off. " Nigga you know my name!!!" He burst out laughing." I know... that's why I said that. How you didn't speak??? Awweee you wanted to hear if I would say anything about you huh???" Maranda blushes. She has always like Caleb. I think he likes her too. " Well bae if you wanna know...vim not coming back til Friday. I gotta go to LA..." I don't say anything. I really don't talk to him when Randa is here with me. They're always flirting. I know how Randa feels when Jonothan And I ate kissing." Oh... and I don't like you nigga. I could care less." She says with a smirk. Before I know it words are coming out of my mouth," You do know he can't see that smirk." I cover my mouth as she glares at me." Y'all are ridiculous.. where is Jonothan at???" He asks." Umm he went to pack and stuff." I say not wanting to conversate with him over the phone about our argument. " Oh yeah he met Lee Howard didn't he??? He must be doing a drop or preparing for one. Which brings me to the question why aren't you with him?? Any other day he would have you with him."

"Argument." Is all I say.

"Oh talk with me about it when I get back. Just remember he loves you ight. Well I'm fixing to board this jet. Tell Jonothan to call me ight. Love you ma. Oh and you to sexy.Can you see me winking? " He hangs up with that. Randa let's out a sigh of..... I really can't tell if its of relief or of nervousness." He called me bae!! Then he said he loved me!!!" I laugh Randa has never been the type to be hyped up when a boy calls her sexy or something, but when Caleb does she goes all bulistic and stuff. " Wow and you say you don't like him...bullshit you don't." She narrows her eyes and laughs." Shut up Veah! !! " We sit in silence thinking of I don't know what. I just stare at the sunset and the clouds thinking about my boo.