Chapter Five...

Um Sorry if in previous chapters there are mistakes like Chapter two say Three at the top... I haven't started editing so I'll fix it sometime!!!

============================================================================

Chapter Five....

(Unknown POV)

Ugh, he is going to kill me then murder me for missing his precious dinner yesterday. What's so special about it anyway? It just dinner.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, as I fished it out the caller ID showed Sebastian.

'Hey, Seb.'

'Yeah, hey, question, what the hell were you thinking? He's gonna kill and then murder you for missing his dinner!'

'Yeah, I thought so too.'

'Well, I guess if you came to say sorry he wouldn't murder you and if you have a valid reason for missing it, he won't kill you.'

I chuckled. 'Yeah, okay I'll come over tomorrow.'

'Need time to think of an excuse?'

'How'd you know?'

'Just make sure to be here at six.'

'Will do, Seb.'

I finished the call, and as I returned the phone to my pocket, I saw her.

Mahogany hair, cherry red lips, in a purple dress that complimented her figure with a dark grey coat over the top, she wore below the knee suede boots and a dark grey knit cap, she had earbuds in her ears. Oblivious to me.

As she turned towards the coffee shop I saw her eyes.

Violet.

(Anastasia)

I woke with a start, disorientated. I stared around taking in the black, purple and green. So yesterday wasn't a dream. I had felt like one especially when I had SSH. Jeez, chocolate on that level ain't good for me. I remembered dancing, free of any care in the world. I made them dance too! I giggled at the memory.

'Stasia? You awake yet?' Sebastian's muffled voice came from outside the door.

I jumped up and opened the door.

'Well, I guess if I'm opening the door then yeah, I am!' he smiled.

'Hurry up and dress, we're going to town to get breakfast, since I can't really cook and today is off day for the servants.'

I squealed. 'Can I just jump through the shower?'

'Sure, if you do it quickly, I'll meet you downstairs,' he said that smile still on his face.

I closed the door, ran to the bathroom and showered but didn't wash my hair since it was still relatively clean from yesterday and I saw the clouds outside, brewing a storm.

After the shower I quickly picked out a sleek and soft purple dress that stopped just below mid thigh and its sleeves coming up to elbow, I slipped on a pair of beautiful black suede boots over some wooly socks (to keep my feet warm). I applied only mascara and lip gloss. I took a dark grey coat and a grey knit cap. I just put on a layer of mascara and some lip gloss. I stuffed my black iPod Touch (Vychan went to fetch the things I needed or wanted) into a small shoulder bag. They hadn't given me my phone though, stupid people!

As I came down the stairs, Seb's eyes lingered on me and it looked like he had to force himself to stop looking.

'You look beautiful, Stasia.'