Chapter Four...

Here's another Chapter JippY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chapter Four...

(Xavien)

It really is her.

Her giggle wrapped itself around my heart and soul. Oh my goodness, this what real love feels like.

A pang of... uhm, well some odd emotion, errupted in my heart as she engulfed Seb in a hug, they look nice together. If she weren't my love, they would've made a good couple. That pang grew as he looked down at her a smile in his eyes. The emotion grew unbearable as she hugged Vychan as well.

She came back looking very happy.

'May we start the tour?'

'Of course, your Majesty. Lead on.'

I showed her every level except for the very top, which was very rarely used, and the vey bottom, which were the servants' quaters. She showed the most interest in the library on the third floor and my office-library on the second.

Most of the rooms weren't occupied. The few rooms that were occupied were empty as their occupants were out hunting, I would have gone with them but I would of missed the arrival of Anastasia then. I'll go hunting tomorrow, maybe with Seb.

'We'll finish the tour later, maybe tomorrow for now, I'll leave you, so that you can settle down.'

'How long am I going to be here?' a certain hint of fear creeping into her voice.

I reached out to cup her cheek and she flinched back, her eyes sharp.

'I'm sorry, Anastasia. I didn't mean to do that.'

'I-it's okay, I'll j-just go now,' she stammered, her face rosy.

She turned, her hand on the door handle, 'Wait... Before you go, would you like to dine with us tonight?'

'Who is the 'us' you are talking about?'

'Well, me, Seb, Vychan if you want and a few of my friends.' I finished with a small smile.

'Then I would be honoured to dine with you, but what should I wear? These are the only clothes I have.'

I grinned, 'Seb will come fetch you at eight. Oh, look in the closet, all of it is for you.'

(Anastasia)

'Look in the closet, all of it is for you.'

What?

I turned the knob of the dark coloured door, the colour close to my own hair colour. the door opened soundlessly.

I stepped into the most amazing room I could have ever dreamed of, it was actually my dream room. The colour theme was dark puple, green and black. The king size bed was made out of the same dark wood as the door and floor that wasn't covered in a deep purple, fluffy, rug. The covers were green and midnght black. One wall wasn't a wall but windows the other had a fire place with a monster flat screen, the rest of the walls were covered in bookcases crammed with books only broken up by two doors.

I opened the first to reveal an en suite bathroom. The bathroom was mostly black marble, there was a shower and a huge tub, perfect for relaxing under a blanket of bubbles. Soft, fluffy purple towels hung next to the basin where a mirror reflected a girl. A girl of petite build in a torn black pencil skirt and white blouse, her mohogany hair hung loosely around her shoulders, her voilet eyes looking somehow more weary, but still wide and intelligent, than the last time she had seen them.