Chapter Two...

This chapter is reallyyyyyyyyyyyy short sorry about that!!!!!! But enjoy oh and remember to tell... Oh look a flying pig!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two

(Anastasia)

I don't think they thought about the fact that sedating someone every time they regain that glimmer of consciousness, I mean come on, if they didn't want to see where we were driving couldn't they just have blindfolded me?

'I'm guessing first by the fact that I'm conscious, we're here. Wherever "here" is, and secondly that the way you are digging your fingers into my arm that you heard what I just thought, right?' I asked, though I knew that it would just worsen things.

There it is

, I thought as my head snapped sideways as Vychan slapped me. Hard.

'Yes to both, but you had better get you're attitude straight little girl. You wouldn't be alive if you had said that to the King, so shut your big mouth or I shut it for you,' Vychan said venomously and to punctuate his point he dug his fingers even more into my arm making me whimper in pain.

He chuckled, 'Good girl.'

Sebastian's voice floated towards us. 'Vychan, okay you can bring he- What did you do to her face?'

'She-'

'No, never mind, but this is on your head not mine.'

'Come on.'

Vychan pulled me up roughly by the same arm he held in a death grip. He pulled me out of the back of the van. I turned to see where we were and my breath caught. The castle was like one out of the fairy tales - the evil ones - the walls were a sort of black stone, but surprisingly the were a lot - and large - windows. Most of the walls were covered in ivy. Vychan pulled me forward his grip not changing.

'I can stand and walk by myself, you know.'

He just shot me a glare that... Well let's just say I shut up from there on out.

Sebastian came up behind me.

'You slept well, I hope?'

'Yes, thank you. Except for the fact that every time I woke, I was just sedated again,' my sarcasm turned up high.

'Yes... Well that was necessary for a few reaso-'

'They might be?'

'Reasons I don't, no, we don't have time to discuss right now.'

'Okay, fine. Just answer one question for me, please.'

'I'll try.' Sebastian looked exasperated and Vychan just looked bored.

'What do you want with me? Who are you?' my voice quivering slightly.

'That's not one question...' an amused glint entering his eyes.

The blood rushed into my cheeks. Sebastian whispered something to Vychan and the both started laughing. That didn't help me much.

'What are you laughing at?'

'Oh no, nothing!'

'Tell me, please!' I begged them

'It's just that-' he gave another chuckle, 'you're blood is... silver, yet your face still turns red when you blush.' Then he just started laughing again as my brow furrowed.

'That's not funny!' I slapped Sebastian lightly on the arm.

'Yeah I guess, but you've got to admit it is kind of strange.'

I just stood there fuming, trying to make my face look kind of normal again.

'Enough fun and games, Sebastian,' Vychan chastised, though you could still hear the smile in his voice. 'We need to take her in before dawn.'

Dawn? They took me a few hours before sunset yesterday.

'How long have I been out?' I blurted. I cringed as Vychan dug his fingers into my arm again. Brilliant, Stasia. Your big mouth is going to get you killed. The small logical voice in my head scolded me. So what? The rebellious one retorted. If they're going to kill me, I might just as well have a little fun before they do.

'Around 13 hours. Vychan lighten up on her arm before you break it. King Xavien isn't going to be very impressed if you do. He's already pissed because of you're little "accident" yesterday with her face,' he warned.

I put my hand in the air like kids usually do at school to ask a question.

'Yes, Anastasia?'

'Speaking of my face, how is it that it is perfectly healed without any scars in just twelv-'

'Thirteen.'

'Does it matter?' I snapped.

'No, not really, but as to how your face is healed that will be revealed in time.'

'Ugh, fine.'

'Where are we going now?'

'We are going to take you to our King, and if you so much as cough without permission, you won't live to see another day, little girl.' Vychan hissed in my ear, before Sebastian could respond

'Anastasia, he is right. Keep your mouth in check, the King won't hesitate to strike out. If you thought that Vychan had a short temp-'

'Hey! It's not that short. At least not compared to the King's temper.'

That was actually the part that scared me the most, not the fact that I might die or get hurt. Vychan was the first person I knew with a temper that flared into life before you finish your insult and trust me when I say that his fuse is short and really flammable! So tell me that his king's temper is even shorter, I turn into the perfect little angel!

I guess that both of them saw the fear and understanding cross my face, because they smiled, though Vychan's was more smug than anything.

'Remember to stay quiet and speak only when you're spoken to and you'll be just fine,' Sebastian reminded me again.

I shot him a skeptical look, to which he chuckled.

'You do know what fine stands for, right? I would rather not feel fine.'

Both the vampires looked confused, I really couldn't help it. I started giggling.

'What? Why are you laughing? Fine is a very common term, it's like okay.'

'Well... The new generation gave it a new meaning'

Vychan just scowled, 'Oh, do tell!'

'Oh, alright, F is Freaked out; I is Insecure; N is Neurotic; E is Emotional, FINE.'

I guessed the response from Vychan.

'Little girl, that is a very good summary of you,' he sneered

Even though I was expecting it, it still pissed me off.

'Look, first I'm only freaked out because two men randomly kidnap, injure and sedate me for no obvious reason, and secondly I have a question, are you always this mean and self centered or am I a special case?'

He gave me an irritated look, which I promptly ignored. Sebastian had a small amused smile playing on his lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To finish the sentence I didn't remember to tell me if you want a dedication and I'd reallyyyyyyyyy appreciate it if you guys voted and leave comments!!!!