76. Track 12

Jae's misery and anxiety were raising the moment the longer hand of the clock was moving closer and closer to number twelve. Two minutes after midnight he slammed the book shut and got up, but in this moment the front door opened and shut. Jae felt a breeze of cold air so he looked this way. He spotted a dark shape who ran to him then grabbed his face pressing a kiss to his lips.

"Sorry," whispered Taeyong hugging him tightly.

Jae didn't know what to do so he stood there awkwardly.

The dog barked and jumped at their feet all happy to see Taeyong, way more happy than Jae.

A few minutes passed and Taeyong let go.

"Go to sleep lovely," he hurried to his sister who entered the room.

"Treat him right ok," she said hugging her brother.

"Ok," he muttered,

"Night Jae, don't stay up for too long," she smiled then left the room.

"Goodnight," Jae raised his voice so she would hear him then sat back on the couch.

Taeyong left to the hall to take his shoes and hoodie of. He jumped on the couch right next to Jae when the dog jumped to him and tried to lick his face.

"Sit!" Taeyong looked at the dog so it listened.

Jae bit his lips. The silence was there again and he discovered their relationship works best at school or just from time to time apart from school.

"If you didn't want to..." started Jae.

"I told you I thought it's something special," Taeyong lowered his head.

"Have you evef been on a date, evef!" asked Jae.

"Honestly, not really, I mean yes if you count this one time I was out in primary school, but ended up getting a frog into the girl's hair," he laughed.

"What about youf past felationship?" asked Jae.

He remembered the conversation ages ago when they decided to find out who had had the most girlfriends and to everyone's surprise it turned out to be Taeil.

"It was complicated," whispered Taeyong. "She was a little bit like me a loner, and a gadabout, so we didn't need all that stuff, you know like an ordinary couple," his cheeks went red and Jae felt jealousy.

A part of him wanted to know, another not at all.

"How log was it, the felationship?" asked Jae.

"Are we really going to talk..." Taeyong stopped catching Jae's glance then lowered his head.

"It was about a year and a half," said Taeyong and Jae's stomach felt even worse. "It was very intensive and dramatic, but after this time we gave in on it, we had other people on the way and realized it was more games and sex than real love," Taeyong was talking to his knees while he was patting the dog who laid on the couch and pretended to be asleep.

"Oh," Jae felt it's too much information for him.

The thought of Taeyong making love with someone else hurt hin so deeply he could't move and wished to be anywhere but here. But then another question raised in his mind and he gasped for air, but it was necessary for him to know, no matter how much it would hurt.

"Have you..." he started and hesitated then took a breath and finished the sentence. "Have you wfiten 'Tfack 12' fof hef?" the amount of 'r' nearly made him crack.

The silence was vibrating and Taeyong stretched his hand out to touch Jae's thigh causing the boy to nearly jump up to the ceiling.

"I wrote it about the only person who made me feel that way," he said and Jae wanted to scream and run, yet stay.

"Who?" he said unpleasantly although he didn't mean to.

"You," said Taeyong and when hair on Jae's body raised up.

"Me?" he asked in disbelief.

"Yes, I wrote it two days after we've met," Taeyong moved a litte closer grabbing the dog and placing it behind him so it won't be in the way. "Sleep," he ordered and the dog jumped up.

Jae swallowed. He glanced at the boy unsure what to say. Was it a lie he wanted to hear or was it really true.

"It can't be," he said. "It would mean, you... you... you," he stuttered.

"Fell head ove heels for you the moment I've seen you in that empty classroom," whispered Taeyong and Jae felt he's cold and hot at once. "I love you, ok, I've never said it to anyone apart from my sister or parents before, so don't waste your time on arguing with me," Taeyong move closer to the shivering boy and laid his hand on his neck.

Moments later Jae felt the wet sensation on his lips and nearly fainted. Clouds were spending in front of his eyes and he was falling while his lips melted into the kiss. This was the date he wished to have even if they were making out madly on his lover's sister's old couch with a dog witnessing them with one half opened eye.

Taeyong let go of Jae's lips for a moment and turned to the dog.

"Off you go," he pointed towards the door that led to the hall.

The dog barked a little but jumped from the couch and ran out of the room. It was barking somewhere in the house but Taeyong just pushed Jae on the pillows and leaned over him. He lips brushed the boy's chin and nose and his lower lip was bitten painfully and pleasantly.

"I want you," said Taeyong with burning eyes and Jae felt he's so turned on he barely can control himself.

"Youf sistef," he said in fear.

"She would understand," Taeyong blinked. "Besides she doesn't need to know, if you keep quiet," Taeyong whispered it while he placed endless kissed on the boy's face and his hands were somewhere under Jae's shirt.

Was it really the purpose of the evening, after all he had suffered and worried Jae was supposed to be laid down again. Wasn't he actually picturing it in his mind all the time before the date. Doyoung would tell him it's stupid, and Taeil would warn him to not to get too physically attached with the months apart ahead. But Taeil had kissed Minju during the first evening they met so he wasn't the right one to judge. Maybe Doyoung, but Doyoung has never done it and had no idea how...

All Jae's thoughts faded when he was slowly undressed and kissed in places he couldn't have imagined someones lips on moths ago. He leaned his head back and moaned loudly causing Taeyong to laugh. It turned him on that Taeyong's sister could catch them anytime, so when he clenched his teeth and tried to be quiet no matter what will happen to his body it made the temperature inside him raise and boil.

And things were happening. Things too intimate to speak about and Jae blushed even if no one, not even Taeyong who was pleasing him in each possible way could hear his thoughts. Jae smiled to himself while he was flying into pleasure and before he could get one more thought he was sent over the edge.

 Jae smiled to himself while he was flying into pleasure and before he could get one more thought he was sent over the edge

Hi, thank you for your support and love :)

What do you think about the chapter? What about Jaeyong's convention and the end of the evening?

There will be NCT Life with NCT Dream :)

Much <3