7. The Nerd Crew Defender

"Taeyong the Nerd Crew Defender, that's how we can call you," Taeil giggled at his own joke.

They had finished school and the sky cleared up, while they were walking to their favorite cafe, all four of them, and Jae felt it's so crazy to have Taeyong in their crew.

"Lauren might be here today," Taeil was calm and smiled a lot, his eyes glittered, when he mentioned the girl.

The little bell above them made a cyber sound, when they opened the door.

"It's our table," Taeil pointed to a gray table top next to the glass wall. "What do you want guys?" he was happier than ever today and Doyoung rolled his eyes.

Jae squeezed to the chair in the corner and put his elbows on the table.

"Banana ffappe," Jea spat the words out, while his tongue tangled on the last one.

He covered his red face with his hands.

"Ok little ffappe it's not your day," Doyoung caressed his hair to cheer him up.

"But it's pretty unique," said Taeyong and Jae looked up to meet this deep dark eyes.

"Yes if you think about it, it's unique," Doyoung agreed.

"And unique things make you visible in the industry," Taeyong glanced at the redhead and Jae could observe him a little longer than he should.

Taeil came back carrying a tray with all drinks and he smiled bright, when he divided them among the friends.

"It's on me today," he muttered, when Doyoung took his wallet out and Jae thanked quietly.

Soon they were laughing loud joking and asking Taeyong questions about his life, and career.

Jae kept quiet, because of Taeyong he rather avoided speaking. He has known Taeil and Doyoung for so many years, that he's never had a problem to use all words, including the r-words next to them, but now... His secret was out and Taeyong used the adjectives 'cute' and 'unique' to describe it, but Jae guessed it was just pity. Taeyong was too polite to laugh in front of him.

"What kind of gifls do you like?" this question left Jae's mouth without a warning and Taeyong glanced at him.

He hesitated for a moment.

"I'm concentrating on my career right now," he focused on his coffee.

Jae felt, that his heart is hammering like if he was running.

"I wonder which one of us had the most girlfriends, probably you," Doyong smiled looking at Taeyong.

"I had one short time relationship, nothing special," whispered Taeyong.

"Really?" Doyoung was stunned. "I had a solid relationship in middle school, the only one so far."

"I've nevef had a felationship," Jae felt his ears are burning, but Taeil and Doyoung knew, so he decided to tell the truth.

He would be a bigger idiot by lying.

"What?" Taeil laughed. "I had three girlfriends so far," he seemed proud, that he had the most experience.

"So what's wrong with Lauren?" asked Doyoung.

"She just makes me speechless," Taeil's cheeks went red.

"What about the first kiss I was thirteen," Doyoung looked at the boys and Jae wished to become invisible.

"Eleven," Taeil was redder then before.

"I was fourteen," Taeyong wasn't looking at anyone.

Doyoung turned to Jae, who hid his face in his hands for the hundredth time today.