Chapter 6- Realization

~Dibs Pov~

I walked down to the principals office. The hallways are desolate as always during class. Honestly it was kinda creepy.

I walked down the halls to the principals office. I nocked on the door and entered.

~Zim's pov~

Something about name was so familiar. Where did that name come from.
'Dib, Dib, Dib' I thought is my head different ways to see if I could remember. But I just couldn't remember. The more I thought about it the more it frustrated me.
"Stupid, filthy, Earth-worm." I yelled out in frustration.
*gasp*
"Dib-stink" I said quietly.

"Zim, principals office now!" The teacher roared angrily. "I just got on to Dib for this behavior. Just because you're new doesn't exempt you from common sense. Now go!" She yelled at me pointing to the door.

I don't protest against it and silently got out of my chair. I walked to the door and headed to the principals office.

"Ugh, what a great day." I grumbled to myself

~time skip to the principals office~

I knocked on the door and entered. I looked around and saw Dib sitting in one of the chairs. I don't understand how I could forget him. He was the whole reason I was banished. But why did I forget.

"So why are you here Zim?" The principal asked bringing me out of my trance.

"Same thing as Dib." I replied.

Dib just looked at me, watching my every move. It was kind of creepy.

"Please take a seat." The principal told me pointing to the seat next to Dib.

He then spent the last part of the class and all of the next talking to us and why we shouldn't interrupt class. We could've gone to class but that would mean staying after school for the exact same conversation.

After he finally finished Dib took us to our next class

...to be continued (for Zim and Dibs pov)...

~Red's pov (Almost 6 months earlier)~
I'm currently getting ready to leave for Earth. Unfortunately it takes six months to get there and we don't have that much time. And due to the fact that I banished him, I have to go retrieve him myself.

This is not good. Could the empire wait long enough until I get Zim. I don't know. Either way this has to be done.

"Set course for Earth." I commanded

_________________________
*throws table*
Crap, I forgot I had a book I had to write

I'm not going to make an excuse for why I haven't updated. Just know that in two weeks, I will get everything back on schedule. And yes in those two weeks I will be working on the book.

Yaaay I finally got to red's pov
Sorry for the short chapter