Chapter 4~ Going back home part 2

-Previously-

As I was was walking to school I noticed how few people there were out here. Most of the kids were probably at school by now. I was probably late. They didn't give me a schedule right away. So I decided to just go at 7:00. Oh well. I guess I'll just be late.

-now back to the story-

~still Zim's pov~

I arrived at the school in about 10 minutes. It wasn't that far away.
I found my way to the the principal's office so he could give me my schedule.

I knocked on the door and entered.
"Hi, my name is Zim. I'm the new transfer student." I say to him.

"Ah, yes. Welcome Zim, I read that you were in this school system before, we are glad to have you back." He says to me.

"Yeah, it's good to be back. I guess." I mumbled that last part. "Anyway I need a schedule so..."

"Yes, I have your schedule right here." He tells me. He goes through a drawer that's on his desk and pulled out a sheet of paper. He then hands me the paper. I read the sheet.

1st period- Science 7:00- 7:55 class 104

2nd period- Math- 8:00- 8:55 class 209

3rd period- Social Studies- 9:00- 9:55 class 201

4th period- Language Arts- 10:00- 10:55 class 300

Lunch/ free period- 11:00- 12:00

5th period- Gym- 12:05- 1:00 class 607

6th period- Extra curricular class- 1:05- 2:00 class 401

Then after 6th period school ends.

"Thanks so where is this first class."I ask

"I'll show you where your first class is and then have another student show you around for the rest of the day." He answers me.

"Thanks." I say back.

He leads me down a long hall and he shows me to my first class. Room 104, Ms. Menral. We walk into the class room and ended interrupting the class. Oh well. The teacher then started introducing me.

"Okay class we have a new student joining us today. Please be nice and welcome him. Would you like to introduce yourself." She says and asks

I start to introduce myself

"Hi my name is Zim. I used to go to school in the old elementary skool but I moved after a year of going there. It's nice to be back, I think. " Once again mumbling the last part.

After that the teacher told me I could sit behind Amy. Amy raised her hand an sat in the seat behind her. As I was walking to my seat I saw this kid staring intensely at me. Mabey it was the fact that I hadn't changed my skin to be normal color. People have stared at me for this for years but why would I care. He acctually looked familiar. From where though. He probably was in the same elementary sckool as me but it doesnt look like just any random student. I don't really care right now. I just sit down and listen to the teacher.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay now i feel like this chapeter is completed. A little shorter than the other chapters but whatever.

Bye bye👋