Chapter 2

Bobby~

*Flash back*

"Yes, mom, I'll drive safe... No mom we won't do drugs. Okay, bye." Jeez, talk about over protective moms. I was getting ready to go to my BFF, Astrid's house. We were having a sleepover because we haven't had one in a while.

I decided to go out and get snacks on the way there, I mean, who has a sleepover without snacks? Not us!

When I finally get to the store I see a huddle of guys. Seriously! I was just minding my own business, when one guy sniffs the air and turns around and stares DIRECTLY at me. He smirks and starts walking towards me. Oh shit! That can't be good. I sort of feel a pull towards him like I want to go kiss his sexy, full, luscious, manly- No! Bonilla Grace Smith, snap out of it. I will NOT fall for some guy- a sexy one at that, that I met at the super market. I refuse. Easy and simple. That's when I realize how much closer he is. I quickly turn on heel like my ass is on fire and quickly rush away.

I hear him chuckle and say "So you want to play tag my little mate?" Damn I gotta get outta here, and fast! Wait, hold up, whats a mate? Nevermind that! I gotta go! Before I can make a break for the door two strong arms grab me by my waist and pulls me to a muscular chest. "Gotcha." random sexy god murmurs in my ear, I shiver at the feel of his breath on my neck and the sparks going off. I can't let this happen! I quickly slip out of his arms and run to the door and jump in my car. I shove the keys into ignition and drive to Astrid's, just as Mr. Sexy and the gang jump into their car and drive after me.

We're in deep shit.

*End of flash back*

"Holy Honey Bunches of Oats... That's some epic shit!" exclaims Astrid. "Ya, I-" Just then we were interrupted by loud knocking at the door. "Who do think that is?" I ask. "Do you think it's him...? And his gang?" asks Astrid. "I don't know. You wanna find out?" I ask seriously. "Hell ya, curva!" exclaims Astrid shoving in her Romanian language.

Well, here goes nothing...

Bobby on the side---------->

(Posted random songs so yer.)