Chapter 1

Astrid~

A twirl, a leap, plié, and a finishing split! "Done, Madam!" I say to my dance instructor Madam Belle. "Yes, Yes. Now time for hip-hop. What song for hip-hop?" She asks. "Well, Let's go with..."

"MAMA!!! I'm home!" I yell. No answer. "Hello?!?" I ask cautiously. Ya, 'cause the killers going to be in the kitchen and say 'Hi! Would you like a sandwich?' I snort, yup exactly what a murderer would say. "Ok ummm... I'm just going upstairs now. Please don't jump out and kill me." I say. I quickly run up my steps, fly into my room and lock my door. I later end up bored and call my best friend Bobby, her real name is Bonilla, but she didn't like Bonny, so we went with Bobby and she loves it. Anyway, I unlock my bedroom door and walk downstairs to wait for Bobby, when the door bursts open and in runs Bobby. "Holy shit, Astrid! Lock ALL the doors and windows, go go GO!!!" yells Bobby running around locking doors and windows. I shrug and decide not to question her for now. I rush upstairs and lock all of the windows and run back down stairs to ask Bobby why she told me to lock all the doors and windows. "Hey Bobby, why did we lock all the windows?" I ask. "Well," Bobby said, "What happened was..."