Chapter 11 ~ Feelings

Uhm... Just a warning. Don't like boyxboy, don't read.

Chapter 11 ~ Feelings

~Zayn's POV~

The first thing that rushes through my mind is pure bliss. My eyes have slipped close when my lips connected with Niall's. 

I never felt something that feels that good in my life. The feeling of Niall's soft, yet rough lips against mine. I don't feel fireworks and butterflies... This feels way better.

Slowly I start to move my lips against his. They're molding together perfectly, like two pieces of one puzzles fit together. It sounds cliché, but it's true. There's no other feeling to describe it.

The second thing that goes trough my mind is, fuck, I'm dead. I just kissed the person that hates me with a passion and wants me gone. If not dead.

But I could have never guessed that he would start kissing me back. And that's exactly what he does. 

After a moment of hesitation he starts moving his lips against mine. Not much later he presses his chest against mine and pins me against the wall. Nothing can get in between us now as he places his hand on my hip and the other in my hair. 

My hand reaches behind his back and grabs his shirt, trying to push him even closer to his body. My other hand rests in his neck, pulling softly at the hairs in his neck.

I gasp when I feel a tongue poke my lip, but that gives him the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth and battle with mine for dominance. 

I let him win. This is to pleasurable. I moan when he runs his tongue over my palate. 

And that must have been my biggest mistake, because I feel him freeze in my arms immediately at the sound.

Slowly I let my arms drop and disconnect our lips, but when I open my eyes, I see no one.

With a sigh I pinch the bridge of my nose. 

I hadn't meant to do this. I just wanted to shut him up. At the bright side, it worked. but now two things can happen.

Niall starts ignoring me, or he hates me even more and scares me more. 

Both things are bad, but now at least I know I have feelings for him. 

Suddenly my tummy grumbles. 

Thanks to all the things that happened after the fire, I still didn't have the time to eat anything. 

I guess I'll be having a brunch then. 

I walk towards the fire and start getting the ingredients I need. This time while cooking I try to focus on the food so I won't get a fire again. 

I only allow my thoughts to take over when I'm done cooking and eating.

Not 24 hours have passed and so much has happened. 

First I had that dream that had seemed real. I swear I could feel the pain when the person stabbed me. 

Then I had realized that I can trust Liam. The talk we had in the kitchen. The way he resembles the blur in my dream. I don't know anymore. I guess I'll have to talk with him the next time I see him. 
No, I rather don't see him. If he was the blur from in my dream, he will kill me before I even get the chance to open my mouth.

And after that, I had a quarrel with Niall, who I also kissed. He disappeared after it without saying anything, so I don't know how he's feeling. I just hope he isn't mad at me.