Chapter 4

This chapter is dedicated to Cookie_Ninja!!! For commenting on my story!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

***Landon's POV***

OH MY GOD. I opened the door to Dylan's room and I could not believe what I saw and what I heard. He was laying there with his hand down his pants And I heard him moan my name as he got himself off. If I was worried things were going to be weird I was definitely right but not because of me like I thought. He had obviously felt something from that kiss too. And he was jerking off thinking about it. Well this was a surprising turn of events. This was probably the last thing I expected to happen when I came to his house.

" Oh my god Landon its not what it looks like. " Dylan yelled turning 50 shades of red and looking as embarrassed as you could imagine. He was frZeaking out pulling the covers over himself.

" Well what is it then?" I asked, wondering how he could possibly turn this situation around so It didn't look like he just came moaning my name.

"Well...umm...I don't...I don't know." he stammered then he started tearing up and the tears fell. I went over to his bed and sat next to him. I put my arm around his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. You probably think I am a freak and never want to see me again. I'll understand if you don't want to see me again after what you just saw". He cried. How could he think I would not want to see him. Sure he did just get off to me. I guess if I was straight I would be freaked out but I'm not so what's the big deal. Oh yeah he thinks I was disgusted by that kiss. I guess now is the time to tell him the truth.

" Dylan. Look at me." I said but he wouldn't take his face out of his hands. " Dylan please it ok I'm not mad". He looked at me.

"you're not?" he asked hopefully.

"no I'm not mad"

"But you just saw all that. I thought you would be horrified after that kiss disgusted you"

" yeah...about that..." I felt weird saying this to him. " what if I told you I wasn't disgusted?"

" what do you mean? You said you were and you ran into the bathroom to go wash your mouth out and then just ran out of the party and left me there"

" I know I'm sorry about that. I was just freaking out. I had just kissed a guy."

" well you didn't have to leave me there"

" I know I'm sorry. I just had to go talk to Kyle."

"you're brother? Why would you have to go talk to him?"

" well you know how he is gay right?" I asked Dylan.

" yeah. So?"

" well I...umm... I don't know how to say this." I said truthfully

"just say it cuz you are freaking me out."

"Ithinkimightbegay" I spat out quickly and then looked at Dylan to see his reaction.

" wait...so you liked that kiss too? I'm not a freak?"

"well you still are a freak but I I guess so am I." I said relieved that he had liked the kiss too.

" I can't believe it. I was so confused and worried you would flip out if you found out I liked the kiss and then

I find out you liked it to." he said astonished.

" do you think we are both gay then?" I asked him

"only one way to find out" he stated and with that he leaned over and kissed me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~