Chapter 1

***Dylan's POV***

"Dare" I know I will probably regret this, I should have just said truth. But me being the cocky person I am always feeling like I have to prove myself or whatever, of course I chose dare. Oh No! I can see the look in her eyes, yes I definitely should have chosen truth. Oh god what is she gonna have me do! This is gonna be bad I can already feel it.

"Ok Dylan...I dare you to...kiss Landon" Kylie says with the most evil grin I have ever seen. FUCK!!! I can't do that. FUCK why didn't I chose truth. Now I am gonna have to sit here and fucking kiss my best friend like I am some freaking HOMO!!! And I got Landon stuck now too. He is gonna kill me. I hope he doesn't kill me.

"Um..."

"What are you too chicken Dylan?" Kylie remarks.

"I'm not a fucking chicken...it's just...well...he's a dude. That is just wrong Kylie"

"Just do it. You have to. I dared you. It's the rules"

"Fine...Whatever. Um...Ok I'm gonna do it."

I slid over to where Landon was sitting and I could see by the look in his eyes he wanted to kill me. I gave him a look that says 'I'm sorry dude' and I leaned in slowly...petrified of what I was about to do. Man it's just a kiss. I can do it. I kiss girls all the time. But Landon wasn't a girl. He was a dude, and my best friend for that matter. Ok well here it goes. I leaned in till our lips were just about touching and I could feel his warm breath against my mouth. I went for it. I kissed my lips against his. It only lasted a second and I pulled away. Fuck I can't believe I just kissed my best friend. I kissed a dude.

"That wasn't a kiss, you barely pecked him. I wanted a real kiss." Kylie shouted

"That was as best as I will ever do Kylie. I'm not gonna freaking make out with a dude. I'm done with this game." I walked off toward the kitchen to grab a drink. I needed one after that. I needed one to get my mind to not think about anything because as much as I wanted to be disgusted by what I just did, I couldn't get the feel of Landon's soft wet lips off my mind. Fuck why would I be thinking about his soft wet lips. Fuck I'm not gay, man. I'm straight. I like woman. I've slept with plenty of woman. I'm just freaked out that's it. That's why I'm not thinking straight. That's got to be it.

"I'm gonna freaking kill you man." I looked up and saw Landon coming towards me.

"Sorry man. I had no idea she would do that. I'm really sorry bro. I can't believe she had me kiss you. "

"Yeah me either. What is it with chicks and liking gay kissing and all that shit?" Landon says,

"I guess it's like us guys liking two girls kissing."

"Yeah but two girls kissing is HOT!!!. How can anyone want to watch two guys kiss? It's just gross. I have to go wash my mouth out now." Landon gagged.

"Yeah me too bro." Thats what I said but man why wasn't I disgusted. Why couldn't I be disgusted like I was supposed to. And why the fuck did I feel like I wouldn't mind if it happened again...I'm so fucked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~